I am a new BB Bold owner and would like to be able to play TV shows on the BB. I own the Neuros MPEG4 Recorder which I had used to record tv directly to an SD card already in the mpg4 format. I would then move that file from the card into iTunes on my PC and then download to my iPod. No extra conversion software or any other effort. It was easy. Well, the problem is my Neuros Recorder is not working and they do not sell it anymore.

So, short of a video capture card...which isnt an ideal solution since I would need to run a satellite line to my PC....do I have any other options that require little intervention - possibly without software conversion? Otherwise, how else can I record from my TV and get it to the computer?

Thanks in advance!!
    01-07-09 10:10 PM
    I think you will have to use a capture card. I've found nothing that will do what you are asking...besides downloading the tv shows.
    01-12-09 12:03 PM
    This method is cumbersome, but better than nothing. You`ll need a stand alone DVD recorder and ripping software in your PC. Record your show to DVD. Insert the DVD in your PC, rip it and then convert it to your BB format.
    01-23-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD