I looked up and down and couldn't find any answers. Is there anyway to get all the Storm and/or Bold ringtones that come on them phones into Mp3 format to put on my Curve? I guess Im asking if you guys know of a file that contains them ringtones, or if you guys know if its possible. Thanks for your help, Peace.
    01-02-09 11:13 AM
    Bumpity-Bump.
    01-02-09 11:37 AM
    01-02-09 02:17 PM
    From forum rules:

"Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderators reserve the right to delete useless bumps at their discretion."
    01-02-09 02:21 PM
    Whoops, My bad...
    01-02-09 02:26 PM
    It's all good.

As for your original inquiry, perhaps you can find a Storm or Bold user who is willing to give you the ringtone files.

I have all of the OEM ringtones from my Moto phone on my BB, so maybe someone has the mp3 in a file.
    01-02-09 02:30 PM
    I have the all OEM Bold ringtones in mp3 format...if you PM me your email address, I can send them to you...
    01-02-09 02:39 PM
    I will do that now, thanks a lot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 03:32 PM
    It's also easy to make your own ringtones with Audacity.

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder
    01-02-09 03:47 PM
    Now I Just Need A Storm User That Is Generous Enough To Hook Me Up .. Haha

@, TampaDude, I Know, i Use A Different Website For That, I Just Wanted To Have The Storm And Bold Ringtones To Add To My Collection.
    01-02-09 03:59 PM
    Now I Just Need A Storm User That Is Generous Enough To Hook Me Up .. Haha

@, TampaDude, I Know, i Use A Different Website For That, I Just Wanted To Have The Storm And Bold Ringtones To Add To My Collection.
    Gotcha...
    01-02-09 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD