Does anyone know if generic car chargers and for that matter, generic USB cables, work properly with the Curve?

Are all car chargers created equal?

Does anyone have a non-OEM/Carrier Store car charger that they'd approve?
    05-19-08 10:57 AM
    I always use Ebay, and every other phone I have had I bought generic car chargers for and they worked fine. I have no reason to believe the BB would be any different.
    05-20-08 12:19 PM
    I was wondering the same thing. I use my pearl so much I get antsy at the possibility of my battery dying. Lol so your BB works fine w no problems with the generic charger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 01:42 PM
    I've been using my Motorola charger I had for my razor and it works fine.
    05-20-08 02:19 PM
    i believe so, i have used my sisters motorola car charger on mines. the only thing is, ive tried using a sony's camera usb-mini usb transfer cable for it n it wouldnt read it right. so i guess transfer cables are iffy but the car chargers work fine for me...
    05-20-08 02:32 PM
    Chrges are good. I have a generic and it only takes like an hour or 2 to get a really good charge going. I am always worried about loosing a charge and having no BB at all. I think it's one of the first things poeolpe should get. However teh UBS takes the longest to charge. And this one came with my bb.
    05-20-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD