I just got my Tour and really want to protect it because I know I'll drop it at some point. I don't use a holster, instead I put it in my pocket. I want a tight fitting "soft" case that is slick so I won't have to fight getting it in and out of my pocket. A friend of mine had one for her curve that was a "gel skin" and it was very slick and worked well. I'm searching all over ebay and have found many of these gel skin cases but I don't think it's really the same material. I've seen them at wal-mart for $20 for two of them but they didn't carry one for the tour. Those were blackberry brand cases I believe too in black packaging.

Anyone know where I can find something like this that doesn't cost too much? I looked at several here on crackberry and the reviews all said they were hard to get in your pocket. I take my phone out of my pocket constantly throughout the day to check the time and messages so it needs to be smooth and slick.

Thank you!
    10-29-09 11:07 PM
    search this forum for epik case. they are a harder gel material, doesn't stick like the other ones.
    10-29-09 11:13 PM
    I have an epik case....and it is amazing! U will like the feel of it. It slides in and out very easy from your pocket and will even fit still in the holster. Go to ebay and type epik case and trust me, you won't be disappointed. The only downside is that u have to wait 2 weeks for it to arrive. But definitely worth the wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 11:36 PM
    the epik's are the cheapest way to go. you could also look into the incipio sylicrilic case while you wait on the epik, or if you prefer it. it's a rubber skin surrounded by plastic so it has cushioned protection and it will slide in a pocket easliy
    10-29-09 11:44 PM
    i got my soft gel skin case from accstation on ebay and it does not stick to the insides of my pockets (nor does it pick up lint like other gel skins)..
    10-30-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD