Can anyone recommend a good body skin for the 8100 Pearl? I'm currently using one of the regular silicone skins, but have been toying with the idea of a full-body.

Any suggestions?
    04-18-08 10:41 PM
    I'm reviewing some gel skins that actually cover the traditional way and the keyboard as well. The screen is left alone but the keyboard is rubber cover with the numbers and letters on it. It's different...
    Last edited by chynnamann; 04-19-08 at 12:17 AM.
    04-19-08 12:12 AM
    I have a coworker with a skin like that but it got in the way of the trackball. I didn't like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 12:36 AM
    Yeah it's getting a thumbs down right now... ugly and non-functional!
    04-19-08 12:46 AM
    Doesn't those skins make the BB fat?
    05-03-08 11:14 AM
    From the research I've done(I dont have one yet), your best bet for what it sounds like you want is either BSE(Best Skins Ever) or Invisible Shield.
    These are virtually the same product, but I think Invisible SHields is a bit pricier because you get a lifetime guarantee.
    I'm told they hardly add any volume to your BB and are VERY protective.
    05-03-08 11:21 AM
    i use a best skin ever and you cant even notice that its on as far as thickness goes, i dropped my curve and never got a scratch. great product
    05-06-08 08:54 AM
    I have an Invisible Shield and it's great!!! I love it.

It covers almost the whole phone (about 98%) and since it's got a little gloss to it it makes my Pearl look brand new and shiny.

Right after I installed it (about 3 days later) people that see me every day were asking me if I got a new phone!!!
    05-06-08 10:04 AM
    where can you get one of these?
    [email protected]
    05-15-08 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD