Got my replacement, and so far (one use) it works great. Its so comforting knowing you can go out and stay out late without having to conserve phone use, due to fear of your battery dieing. Great investment in my opinion.

Others please continue to state your opinions on it please. I'd be interested to hear them.
    06-12-09 12:14 AM
    No other instructions(I didn"t see any on the site) - just charge until the light turns green as previously posted. To date, one of the "best" BOLD accessories I've purchased.
    06-23-09 03:07 PM
    apparently, the printed instruction inside the fuel package is wrong about blinking leds while charging. this link should take you to the revised pdf file on their website. http://www.case-mate.info/instructio...structions.pdf
    06-25-09 08:35 PM
    this has to be bad on the bolds battery constantly putting a charge to the bold cant be good
    06-25-09 08:42 PM
    this has to be bad on the bolds battery constantly putting a charge to the bold cant be good
    youre not constantly putting a charge to the bold battery as the fuel case has an off button. So when turn it off, the fuel case is just a holster and when you turn it on it becomes a holster/charger. The keyword and most important thing is option.
    06-25-09 10:05 PM
    youre not constantly putting a charge to the bold battery as the fuel case has an off button. So when turn it off, the fuel case is just a holster and when you turn it on it becomes a holster/charger. The keyword and most important thing is option.
    That's the main feature - the option of charging or not.
    06-25-09 11:19 PM
    Its a lithium battery, won't harm it at all from my understanding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 11:45 PM
    I just recently purchased a Case-Mate Fuel for my BOLD. What is the most effective way to use it? Should I keep the fuel on and keep my bb in the holster or should I leave my fuel off until I need it? Which do you recommend?
    07-14-09 12:51 PM
    I just recently purchased a Case-Mate Fuel for my BOLD. What is the most effective way to use it? Should I keep the fuel on and keep my bb in the holster or should I leave my fuel off until I need it? Which do you recommend?
    JMHO, I leave mine off until I need it

Almost forgot, heavy user, (personal and work) so, I start charging between 20 - 30 %
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 07-14-09 at 01:36 PM.
    07-14-09 01:09 PM
    I leave mine off until I need it.. I usually turn mine on when I am at 15-20% battery left on the BOLD..
    07-14-09 01:13 PM
    How do you charge the fuel and the BB?
    I mean do I need 2 chargers at the same time, or can I put the BB in the case, and charge them together? If so, do I hook the charger to the BB or to the case? Also, do I leave it switched on or off if they are charging together?
    08-31-09 10:56 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD