View Poll Results: what do you think about the Freedom2 Wierless keyboard for the blackberry?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • love it, use it

1 50.00%
  • hate it, trash it

1 50.00%
    Ok so I went downtown today to J&R music and computer world to pick up the freedom wireless2 keyboard for blackberryies smartphones and computers. I like the keys and the feel of ths keyboard simple to use after you get the drivers from the website that they have set up for the OTA download and read and follow the instructions in the manual. Unfortunatly it becomes a bit inconvinent to use when your not JUST typing because it poorly emulates the scroll ball/trackpad (depending on your blackberry model) with the arrows and correct me if I'm wrong buti don't think it emulates the the trackball button. I do have one question about this product whille impressed by this product I'm just a tad baffled by the sounds that it makes, I can hear the bluetooth transmitter when I use it, am I the only one with this problem? The sound is high pitch and low in volume. I'm going to look deeper into this. OH! And I used it to type this from my blackberry I would reccomend it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD