My first BB was a Curve 8330, and I got it in February 2009. I quickly became a theme/app addict.

I switched to a Storm in July 2009 so now I have about 200 themes, 30 or so apps and a gazillion wallpapers that I can no longer use. A few of the apps transferred over, but most of them did not.

If you would like any of these, please email me at [email protected]. I will send one or two items to each person and then go to the next person, etc. Some of the themes were ones I had gotten for free from either this or another board, and some of them I paid for, but I can't always remember which is which, so it's the luck of the draw!

I just hate to see all of these go to waste. I can't guarantee that you will like what you get, but you can always pass it on to someone else. I want to delete all this stuff off of my PC!

Also, if there is something in particular that you do/do not want, please mention that in the email.
    10-04-09 09:00 PM
    What apps do you have?
    10-04-09 09:21 PM
    What apps do you have?
    what he said
    10-04-09 09:48 PM
    Emailed... Thanks alot
    10-04-09 10:00 PM
    I am new to the curve... Less than a few weeks old. I don't have anything on mine yet.
    10-04-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD