ok i placed mine on the 8th also.will post when i receive it.
    I got a reply back to the email I sent them and she said it was shipped and I will receive and email stating such but I haven't got one yet.
    09-15-10 04:31 PM
    The company is legit but looks like they have extremely poor customer service. You get what you paid for. I've consistently read that Stealth Guard is extremely poor in quality.

If somebody would be so kind as to spare some time to document the process of putting on the skin, it would be a great decision making aid to those mulling about pressing the "Add to Cart" button.
    Compared to others such as Zagg Invisible Shield?

For the price I can't complain. And for the price I also expect it doesn't come with spray bottle and solution.

I've read the best way to apply this kind of skins is by dunking them in a bowl filled with water and a few drops of dish detergent or baby shampoo. Wait for a few hours first until the suds sink to the bottom. Then apply.
    09-15-10 06:07 PM
    I got a reply back to the email I sent them and she said it was shipped and I will receive and email stating such but I haven't got one yet.
    Please let us know the packaging it comes in with.

I expect it to be just the skin and a sheet of instruction so it will fit in my letter box. If it's bigger I'll have to pick it up at my local Post Office!
    09-15-10 06:13 PM
    Once I get it I'll do a mini review of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 06:14 AM
    i will post once i receive mine.
    09-16-10 07:10 AM
    I ordered on the 8th as well and nothing so far. Subscribing to this thread and I'll post something if I get it.
    09-16-10 10:29 AM
    I just received mine today!!!!
    09-16-10 01:40 PM
    I just received mine today!!!!
    How did it turn out?
    09-17-10 08:59 AM
    Didn't turn out right.so I trashed it.glad it was only $2.85

09-17-10 09:02 AM
    Didn't turn out right.so I trashed it.glad it was only $2.85

Oh goody. Can't wait to fail at doing mine lol.
    09-17-10 09:34 AM
    I just not got my shipping confirmation. A week and a half for this thing to ship? Geez. Glad I only paid $2.85 for it.
    09-17-10 10:45 AM
    I received mine in the mail today for the Torch even though I just received the shipping email. Here's my mini review for anyone interested in this set for their Torch.

It comes in a standard envelope which the website said. Luckily it hadn't gotten folded or anything else by the USPS. Personally I would have liked to see it in a bubble envelope to protect from possibly being folded by the mail carrier. Just a personal preference.

For the Torch, the first sheet has a protector piece for the top of the slider, a screen protector, pieces for the front buttons, and a piece for the bottom part of the phone. the top and bottom pieces went on fine even though they didn't cover the entire surface they were supposed to. The screen protector fits the screen and has a space cut out for the speaker but not the LED light. Not a huge deal for some but others might want that light to not be covered. The only front pieces that did fit for the most part were the buttons on the front of the phone (Call buttons, back button, BB button). Personally, I think they should have made it all one piece and not two. It would have looked cleaner and you wouldn't feel the raised edges around the track pad.

The second sheet had a piece to cover the shiny plastic piece that houses the flash for the camera and the lens for the camera and the battery cover. The camera piece was a tad tricky because of the two plastic pieces that needed to be removed that would cover the lens and flash. The battery cover piece made absolutely zero sense to me. The corners didn't line up right so you have to crease the bottom corners. This cover also negates the purpose of the ribbed battery cover as it makes it slick as all he ll.

Oddly enough the sides of the slider, side of the bottom part of the phone and the standby and mute button pieces were excluded from the set. I have no idea why but they aren't there.

That's it. Have a good one!
    09-17-10 03:19 PM
    I received mine in the mail today for the Torch even though I just received the shipping email. Here's my mini review for anyone interested in this set for their Torch.
    How's the quality of the skin?

Any orange-peel effect like Zagg or is it pretty clear?
    09-17-10 05:53 PM
    Got it and messed it up already. Going to give it a day and try it again. The screen protector is much better than the ones I normally use. My 1st time trying these but I like them. I will definitely get this installed on my next phone day 1. (This one already has a couple of dents)
    09-17-10 07:25 PM
    Received mine today after ordering last Friday so 5 business days which is fine.

Haven't had a chance to play with them yet but will do so tomorrow. Well after all the kiddy sports runs in the morning.
    09-17-10 09:56 PM
    How's the quality of the skin?

Any orange-peel effect like Zagg or is it pretty clear?
    It's pretty clear as long as your finger tips are clean otherwise you'll get finger prints underneath them.
    09-18-10 08:52 AM
    No updates from any of you?

From what I've read online it's pretty crappy.
    09-19-10 12:41 PM
    Awesomeness! Time to stock up!
    09-19-10 02:09 PM
    Just ordered 5. Two for my 9700, and a couple for the iPhone 4 (perhaps to sell). Why not, they're cheap.

Also, from the sound of this, they "seem" good.

I'll keep y'all posted.
    Last edited by chrisvee; 09-20-10 at 12:14 AM.
    09-20-10 12:12 AM
    I don't see one for the Bold 9650....did anyone with this model purchase a skin? If so..which one...the one for the 9700? Thanks.
    09-20-10 04:02 PM
    CAUTION!!!!!!!!

IT'S TOO RISKY!!!!!! Bad Idea buying this(nothing against the makers i freakin LOVE that i got got 3 covers 2 for blackberry and 1 for iPod for only $7:70) BUT this is very dangerous to your phone because if you put this on and try and take it off for whatever reason(mine was i didn't get it on quite right while installing) the adhesive is STRONG enough to pull the screen right off your device.

LUCKILY i got it off safely but i saw the right end call button begin to peel off when i tried removing form the bottom.

OH and it;s freakin impossible to keep from getting your fingerprints anywhere on the sticky part, and you CAN see fingerprints and "air bubbles" on the screen, thats why i took mine off , because the defeats the purpose of the protector

if you get it on right, NEVER EVER try to take it off

Last edited by 2TRILL; 09-21-10 at 12:23 AM.
    09-20-10 07:00 PM
    I kinda agree, I thought it was going to be something other than a full body screen protector, and the adhesive is strong, but as long as you remove it slowly and carefully it shouldn't hurt your phone at all.

09-20-10 08:13 PM
    yea i did................
    Last edited by 2TRILL; 09-21-10 at 09:38 AM.
    09-20-10 11:38 PM
    I installed mine yesterday and I was surprised at the quality.

Certainly much clearer and glossier than Zagg. The best $5 I've ever spent!
    09-27-10 07:57 PM
    got mine...
    10-14-10 02:52 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD