Was looking around on eBay and found this

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Looks almost exactly like the Case-Mate Barely There Brushed Aluminum case, but HALF the price.

Anyway want to be a guinea pig and purchase it and do a review for us

I'm thinking about it.
    02-08-12 08:40 AM
    pictures added . really contemplating purchasing HMMMM

02-09-12 01:39 AM
    I have the case mate barely there case, the case is amazing, like the name says it isn't that big, I've had people ask me why I haven't put a case on it and if I intend too, when I've told them there's a case on it they didn't believe me till I took it off and showed them. The only drawback for this case? Its quite hard too press the lock button on the top.
    02-09-12 08:32 AM
    looks good. I've ordered a couple of cases from amazon. Should be with me this week
    02-09-12 08:38 AM
    I have the case mate barely there case, the case is amazing, like the name says it isn't that big, I've had people ask me why I haven't put a case on it and if I intend too, when I've told them there's a case on it they didn't believe me till I took it off and showed them. The only drawback for this case? Its quite hard too press the lock button on the top.
    i too have the casemate barely there. I love it. What do you mean hard to press the lock button? It doesn't cover the lock button so its pretty easy to press.
    02-09-12 01:12 PM
    i too have the casemate barely there. I love it. What do you mean hard to press the lock button? It doesn't cover the lock button so its pretty easy to press.
    The lock button at the top mine is covered, the case covers all of the bezel (apart from the very front)
    02-09-12 08:23 PM
    looks good. I would also like to buy this phone.

Last edited by candy183; 02-12-12 at 07:35 PM.
    02-09-12 09:00 PM
    you know what would be cool? A case like the iphone's bumper cases...with just a bumper for the sides

02-09-12 09:50 PM
    The lock button at the top mine is covered, the case covers all of the bezel (apart from the very front)
    weird. this is how my casemate barely there fits

as you can see it is open on the top where the lock button is. Are we talking about a different case?

just noticed this ebay case doesn't have that hole underneath the camera. looks like a MIC hole. I hope my iSkin Aura has the hole. i'll post pics when I get it next week
    Last edited by aliencds; 02-10-12 at 01:36 AM.
    02-10-12 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD