How bout we just close this thread.
    The thread has been cleaned up! And shall remain open. Opinions, positive and negative have been retained, just the attack posts have been removed.

I'm also going to move the post to BB Accessories.

Just be cool gang, and get along, and if you disagree, do so respectfully, like the Wulf said!
    11-15-10 10:13 PM
    While I can appreciate the emotion, it would be better to hit the report button, than reach for the gutter.
    Gimme a break, what would he have to report, that I said the case he's obviously endorsing/selling is ugly? Or obviously you mean he'd report himself for then going on the attack and making it personal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 01:26 AM
    This looks garish.
    Really? It looks very arcane and recherch� to me!

11-16-10 02:09 AM
    Gimme a break, what would he have to report, that I said the case he's obviously endorsing/selling is ugly? Or obviously you mean he'd report himself for then going on the attack and making it personal.

You and mvm seem to have an attitude problem. Why you both would feel the need to post your critique of the pouch is beyond me. My suggestion was that reporting your posts, was a much better alternative to getting nasty back. The posts in my eyes, were just pointless trolling. You really want to try it with me too?

11-16-10 04:42 AM
    Can't we all just get along!!! Figures I find Wulf in the middle again keep up the good work buddy!
    11-16-10 05:00 AM
    You and mvm seem to have an attitude problem. Why you both would feel the need to post your critique of the pouch is beyond me. My suggestion was that reporting your posts, was a much better alternative to getting nasty back. The posts in my eyes, were just pointless trolling. You really want to try it with me too?
    What is there about my post to report? If anything, we all should be reporting his posts as blatant advertising and spamming. So he can blatantly spam the message board over and over yet others can't post critiques of the products? I assume you'll be removing any posts that praise the pouch too then right, or are honest reviews of products not allowed? But if you'd rather get nasty with me, someone who has been constructively posting here for some time, than deal with a first-time poster only here to pump up his products and offering no other valuable interactions, so be it.
    11-16-10 07:51 AM
    What is there about my post to report? If anything, we all should be reporting his posts as blatant advertising and spamming. So he can blatantly spam the message board over and over yet others can't post critiques of the products? I assume you'll be removing any posts that praise the pouch too then right, or are honest reviews of products not allowed? But if you'd rather get nasty with me, someone who has been constructively posting here for some time, than deal with a first-time poster only here to pump up his products and offering no other valuable interactions, so be it.
    I'm not going to keep engaging you. Either provide some proof he's profiting, or cease and desist.
    11-16-10 08:31 AM
    I'm not going to keep engaging you. Either provide some proof he's profiting, or cease and desist.
    Sorry, I don't have access to his private personal information to verify his exact identity nor do I have access to the employee records at Mybat Inc. (the manufacturer of the case) nor Lux Case, GizmoReady, DayDeal, or Heutron (the companies selling it on amazon) to cross reference anything. I can only go by what I see, which is someone pushing a product and attacking anyone who doesn't give it a glowing endorsement.
    11-16-10 09:07 AM
    You're correct! You don't have that proof, yet you make apocryphal and mendacious claims that have no truth attributed to them! In my very first post I stated the only reason that I was posting the case was because it's hard to find a case that will cover the keypad too! I also said that I ordered one myself to make sure I wasn't leading anyone in the wrong direction!

Most importantly I said if the case is not of your liking to disregard the post! So with that being said, if you don't like the case, that's your right to do so! Why attack me in the process and then say I'm taking it personal? Of course I take it personal being accused of selling or spamming a product! I would post a copy of my invoice to prove I bought this item and have nothing to do with the sale of it! However, it would disclose my personal information to the public! Anyway, you wouldn't stop with your rant! Plus I shouldn't have to do that anyway! Most people can decide if they are interested in this item or not!

At the end of the day, technically....I don't care what anybody likes or buys! I was only trying to be helpful in case anyone shared my interest in wanting to cover the whole face of their cellphones! After all, that's what people come to these forums for: to help others or to get information! I can't understand why a few of you have nothing better to do than make this an issue!

11-16-10 11:21 AM
    could just be me - but when i see cases like these still it just reminds me of this day and age of phones:

(had this model to be exact lol)

i remember when this style case was the happening thing.. and to be honest the plastic always had horrid air bubbles, trapped dirt... and even worse "moisture"....

i wouldnt touch this case to be honest - no protection against drops as the corners are exposed and such as well.
    11-16-10 02:00 PM
    .... to be honest the plastic always had horrid air bubbles, trapped dirt... and even worse "moisture"....

i wouldnt touch this case to be honest - no protection against drops as the corners are exposed and such as well.

Well you have me on the shook-proof issue! This case doesn't fair well on being impact protective like some other cases! The corners can damaged if dropped the wrong way! Thats a true possibility! As far as dirt getting under the plastic cover, I can only speak for my experience! I never had air bubbles with the case I had for my curve and I had it for two years. I just got this new one for the Bold 9560 and haven't had any issues with bubbles or dirt getting under the cover! However, people use their phones under many situations and work conditions! So I only can speak for me!

What I would like to see is the Otterbox case have the full front surface covered! I would be all over that no matter how much it would cost! I have a friend that does construction work by trade and he will swear by the Otterbox case! He claims that he has dropped his phone many times from high levels, and with the Outterbox no damage was done! Which brings me to asking a question???

Several people claim that the case in this post will allow dirt and dust to get in? I understand that logic, but what about all the cases that only cover the screen and not the keyboard? There's a big gap just under the screen that let's everything in.....dust and all! Others cases don't even cover the screen and people buy the film screen protectors! Most of those do bubble-up! Also, the the keyboard not being covered up at all....or the screen, doesn't it get all the dirt? Some protection is better than none! I don't know.....to each his own!
    11-16-10 04:10 PM

What I would like to see is the Otterbox case have the full front surface covered! I would be all over that no matter how much it would cost! I have a friend that does construction work by trade and he will swear by the Otterbox case! He claims that he has dropped his phone many times from high levels, and with the Outterbox no damage was done!
    they do exist...
    11-16-10 06:20 PM
    mybat has been making cases forever. They are cheap, but they are well-designed and effective. And no, I'm not trying to sell em' either.
    12-28-10 12:28 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD