I've found the perfect case again! I had one of these babies for my BB Curve and it lasted the whole 2 years of my contract! It's not as rugged as an Otterbox, but my old Curve looks brand spanking new! I'll describe it to you:

The whole face of the Bold is covered, even the keyboard! The only opening is for the track pad! Texting is not a problem either! No dust gets in and your screen/keys stay clean! The case has a swivel belt clip that will detach and you can easily access all side keys and ports! It was hard for me to find this type of case again with full coverage of the face. These cases are extremely rare to find! Most have the keyboard exposed. Just giving everyone a Heads-Up! If you already know about this case or it's not for you, disregard this post!

It's only $5.23 on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Mybat Shell Carrying Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited by 14Kizzle; 11-13-10 at 06:12 PM.
    11-12-10 04:31 PM
    Can this be used on the 9650?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-13-10 12:41 AM
    Can this be used on the 9650?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Yes, that's the Bold I have (9650). Assume both models are same body-wise! My 9650 fits into this case snug! As I said I had one for the Curve, when I went back to order some for other friends they were gone for this style! So when I got my 9650 a few weeks ago.... I looked high and low for these BB cases/holsters! To find one that covers the keys to is almost extinct!

I ordered only one to make sure it would fit! It came today, so I've ordered two more since they are rare! I just like my toys to look clean and this case keeps everything clean, plus it's sleek and light weight! For a $5 investment.....you can't go wrong! ((Wink))

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 14Kizzle; 11-13-10 at 01:40 AM.
    11-13-10 01:21 AM
    Thank you for the "heads up" on this. Nice. Might have to order myself one.
    11-13-10 06:39 AM
    Can the clip come off?
    11-13-10 12:47 PM
    Can the clip come off?
    Yes it does, it has a push button release and the clip will un-snap

11-13-10 02:13 PM
    Seem though dust would get under and be a PITA to keep a clean screen. But hey protect is a must go with it.
    11-13-10 03:04 PM
    Seem though dust would get under and be a PITA to keep a clean screen. But hey protect is a must go with it.
    After a while you may accumulate some dust under the cover, but it's easy to slide it out of the case and wipe your screen clean! You wouldn't have to do this too often though because the transparent cover hugs the screen snug!

Compared to the greasy, sweaty, or sticky fingers that would touch the keys during daily routine usage, this case protects the keys from all of that! A simple wipe off on the case and you're back in business! This case may not be for everyone, but I give it 5 stars, and for $5 bucks.....it's a steal!

11-13-10 06:24 PM
    The hole is a circle. Seems navigating with a flat trackpad would be annoying. Mind posting pics of your phone with the case on?
    11-13-10 11:24 PM
    The hole is a circle. Seems navigating with a flat trackpad would be annoying. Mind posting pics of your phone with the case on?
    The hole is slightly bigger than the square track pad, so there's plenty of room to slide your thumb/finger across the pad! I promise you I'd tell you the truth if there were any issues that would hinder full use of the track pad! I'm assuming that the circle didn't get changed to the shape of the BB track pad because it's the same size in diameter as the ring trim of the BB's with a track ball! So perhaps other models will fit this case.

I'll take a pic as soon as I get home. I can't take a pic with my cell if it needs to be in the pic! (^_^) Speaking of pics.... The BB camera is clear of anything blocking the lense with this case! A few cases that I tried partially blocked the camera view!

11-14-10 12:22 AM
    Here's my Bold 9650 in case! Notice that the circle where the track pad is located is slightly bigger! It allows full usage of the track pad without any problems!

Last edited by 14Kizzle; 11-14-10 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Typo
    11-14-10 02:51 PM
    I just ordered 3 of them, thanks for the heads up on this case.
    11-14-10 05:42 PM
    something just sounds fishy about this
    11-14-10 06:11 PM
    something just sounds fishy about this
    I benefit absolutely nothing from the sale of this case nor am I getting paid to endorse this product! The only reasons I made this post was to help others and because this case was hard to find! I had one before and I know that it's a good product!! It took be a long time to find this style again! Also, I waited until mine was delivered to make sure everything was legit with the seller before I posted this link!

So if it's smells fishy to you, so be it! You have a right to your opinion! I just know on my end....I'm being sincere!

11-14-10 07:08 PM
    haha totally sounds like ur trying to sell it. plus i doubt it's any good. you get what u pay for
    11-14-10 07:18 PM
    haha totally sounds like ur trying to sell it. plus i doubt it's any good. you get what u pay for
    Well nobody is twisting your arm! I have a pic of mine posted! Also my case was shipped from California and I live in NC! Amazon makes the secured transaction and you have credibility ratings of the company as well as the reviews on the product! So again, no offense, but if you don't think it's for you.... then move on!

The user above stated that they ordered 3, so I'm sure they will also give their reviews!

11-14-10 07:50 PM
    i like ur power rangers picture by the way
    11-14-10 10:09 PM
    i like ur power rangers picture by the way
    Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it!

11-14-10 10:12 PM
    the OP is just sharing his opinion on a case. I have used cases like this in the past and they are fine. Nothing wrong with them.
    11-14-10 10:19 PM
    Let's keep it civil, and on topic.
    11-15-10 08:28 PM
    This looks garish.
    11-15-10 08:37 PM
    Let's keep it civil, and on topic.
    I agree and really have tried to keep it civil. If you follow the thread you'll see this post started civil until two members started talking reckless out of their mouths!
    I can take but so much before I fire back! (^_^)

11-15-10 09:09 PM
    I agree and really have tried to keep it civil. If you follow the thread you'll see this post started civil until two members started talking reckless out of their mouths!
    I can take but so much before I fire back! (^_^)

While I can appreciate the emotion, it would be better to hit the report button, than reach for the gutter.
    11-15-10 09:55 PM
    How bout we just close this thread.
    11-15-10 09:57 PM
    Thanks for sharing the info on this case.
    11-15-10 10:11 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD