Found a great photo to use as a wallpaper. This was a photo just taken by AP news.

06-29-10 12:14 PM
    Damn that is a really dope shot, nice find..
    06-29-10 12:21 PM

That is a great photo .. Looks good resized and edited ..
    06-29-10 12:22 PM
    That is a great pic to use for wallpaper; looks awesome.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but while we're on the wallpaper topic, I've got a question.

I use the Wallpaper maker on this site to make wallpapers from my own personal pics, but it doesn't ever seem to work right for me. I use the size for the S2, but every time I make a wallpaper, I end up with a black area above and below the pic when I try to use it on my phone. None of the Storm wallpapers that I've pulled from this site are like that; it just happens when I attempt to make one of my own.

What could be causing this? I'd love to be able to use some of my own pics as wallpaper, but I can't stand that black above and below the pic! I know I can just "set as wallpaper" on my phone, but some of the pics I want to use are off a digital cam (then transferred to my phone), and need some editing to use as a wallpaper.
    06-29-10 12:57 PM
    That is a great pic to use for wallpaper; looks awesome.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but while we're on the wallpaper topic, I've got a question.

I use the Wallpaper maker on this site to make wallpapers from my own personal pics, but it doesn't ever seem to work right for me. I use the size for the S2, but every time I make a wallpaper, I end up with a black area above and below the pic when I try to use it on my phone. None of the Storm wallpapers that I've pulled from this site are like that; it just happens when I attempt to make one of my own.

What could be causing this? I'd love to be able to use some of my own pics as wallpaper, but I can't stand that black above and below the pic! I know I can just "set as wallpaper" on my phone, but some of the pics I want to use are off a digital cam (then transferred to my phone), and need some editing to use as a wallpaper.
    Hi, for that great shot posted here, if you want to edit it, you can use
    Picnik.com .... its a free website, and you can crop or resize photos, and
    also edit pictures for exposure, colors, sharpness, etc. I use it all the time
    to edit my wallpapers.
    06-29-10 01:06 PM
    Hi, for that great shot posted here, if you want to edit it, you can use
    Picnik.com .... its a free website, and you can crop or resize photos, and
    also edit pictures for exposure, colors, sharpness, etc. I use it all the time
    to edit my wallpapers.
    Cool; thanks! I've got an account there, so I'll give that a shot...
    06-29-10 01:10 PM
    Great Picture

Thanks
    06-29-10 03:51 PM
    great find. it's my wallpaper now.
    06-29-10 05:09 PM
    Found a great photo to use as a wallpaper. This was a photo just taken by AP news.

Sweet photo!
    Thanks for sharing!
    06-30-10 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD