Recently my OEM Holster get a little stuffed up, so I was looking for a new case.

Now I am charmed by those Flip Cases but none of them seem to offer a Magnetic "Door".

Although all those Flip Cases do not offer the Magic Sleep Functionallity of the (OEM and 3th Party) Various Holsters Online.

I'd tested the Scenario by putting the Front of the Phone against my OEM Holster and this enabled the Sleep Mode.

So does anyone ever found a Flip Cover with this Beloved Sleep Functionality?

03-27-12 02:25 PM
    Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Bold 9900 / 9930 Leather Cases Magnet Flipper for BlackBerry

Sena makes pretty good cases, they just don't make very many styles.
    03-27-12 02:32 PM
    Just found out this one, by PDAir, definatly cheaper =). And more of the esthetics of the Bold 9900 keeps visible.

And, last but not least it'll save you $20,-

PDair BlackBerry 9900 Leather Case - Flip Top Type (Black)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkOnGBDxo9A[/YT]
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 03-27-12 at 05:30 PM.
    03-27-12 05:23 PM
    The only concern I would have is the typing while it's in the case. I know they demonstrated how smooth the typing is, but still.
    03-27-12 05:36 PM
    I stock a carbon fiber flip case on ebay that functions with a sleep function when you open close buy one from me
    03-28-12 12:45 AM
    I stock a carbon fiber flip case on ebay that functions with a sleep function when you open close buy one from me
    I found this on eBay but it wasn't about the Sleep Function. If this really is your Item, you should put it in the Description, it's a huge Product Seller (at least to me).
    03-28-12 02:52 AM
    03-28-12 03:31 AM
    Ahh, that explains why it was not showing up in my results. It's USA Only (while I'm in Europe).
    03-28-12 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD