I have a Telus Storm 2 (I would think all providers use the same location tho)and am using one of these themes:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/pr...-remix-259673/

But would like to use my providers original wallpaper; does anyone know where it is "hidden" on the phone so I could find it and use it?

TIA
    R...
    01-17-10 02:19 PM
    If you hit menu and go to options you can hit reset wallpaper and it will bring it back.
    01-17-10 02:26 PM
    Unless I'm doing something wrong (wouldn't be the first time) all that allows me to do is reset the theme's original wallpaper not the service providers?????? Am I missing something???

R...

If you hit menu and go to options you can hit reset wallpaper and it will bring it back.
    01-17-10 02:30 PM
    01-17-10 02:39 PM
    That is the Telus Storm 1 wallpaper... not the Storm 2.
    01-17-10 02:46 PM
    That is the Telus Storm 1 wallpaper... not the Storm 2.
    Point was .. SEARCH is your friend .. I just typed in "telus storm wallpaper" .. first link I clicked .. cpl posts down there was images .. I imagine if you type "telus storm 2 wallpaper" youd get similar results.
    01-17-10 02:48 PM
    The point is rather, if you can't or don't want to help, then don't reply to the threads! We're not all dolts, here are the results for the (Telus) Storm 2 Wallpaper:

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=25647124

The search function was tried before we went looking for help; that's what I thought the Forum were about............ Helping each other! My take on your reply is not that you're trying to help but act as a superior dumb a**.

If I misunderstood your actions, then I apologize for my rant.

R...

Point was .. SEARCH is your friend .. I just typed in "telus storm wallpaper" .. first link I clicked .. cpl posts down there was images .. I imagine if you type "telus storm 2 wallpaper" youd get similar results.
    01-17-10 03:43 PM
    The point is rather, if you can't or don't want to help, then don't reply to the threads! We're not all dolts, here are the results for the (Telus) Storm 2 Wallpaper:

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=25647124

The search function was tried before we went looking for help; that's what I thought the Forum were about............ Helping each other! My take on your reply is not that you're trying to help but act as a superior dumb a**.

If I misunderstood your actions, then I apologize for my rant.

R...
    Ill take the apology whenever youre ready ..

j/k wasnt meant that way -- sorry you took it like that.
    01-17-10 03:51 PM
    LOL.... Well, if you insist, done!

R...

Ill take the apology whenever youre ready ..

j/k wasnt meant that way -- sorry you took it like that.
    01-17-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD