Ripped and formatted for High Quality. This is just the first 28 min of the movie. I can maybe post the whole thing if people want this weekend.

I formatted this for the Storm's screen, let me know how it plays on other devices screens.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

EDIT: just uploaded so haven't tested link yet
    Last edited by grayzweb; 11-25-09 at 06:10 PM.
    11-25-09 06:07 PM
    I would love to have the full movie and/or the movie monsters Inc. I tried the link for monsters Inc at blackberry ready vids and its a dead link...but would definitely would appreciate any of of these movies...thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 03:58 PM
    I would love to have the full movie and/or the movie monsters Inc. I tried the link for monsters Inc at blackberry ready vids and its a dead link...but would definitely would appreciate any of of these movies...thanks!

I could do both. Have you tried the finding nemo i put up? Did it play good on your device?

I just want to make sure before I spend the time converting.
    11-27-09 04:07 PM
    No lol but ill try it out so you don't waste your time...this will be my first time tryin haha

11-27-09 05:46 PM
    Don't bother....someone's already got it up on this forum...in great format, excellent quality, and full length. Use your search function!!! Look for "The Official Blackberry Storm (9530/9500) Specially Formated Movies"
    thread, they've done some great work, tons of good movies. Page 5 list of movies, near the bottom fpr Finding Nemo.
    Last edited by willisoncrack; 12-07-09 at 12:39 PM.
    12-07-09 12:35 PM
    Don't bother....someone's already got it up on this forum...in great format, excellent quality, and full length. Use your search function!!! Look for "The Official Blackberry Storm (9530/9500) Specially Formated Movies"
    thread, they've done some great work, tons of good movies. Page 5 list of movies, near the bottom fpr Finding Nemo.
    I normally DO use My Search function when SEARCHING for something.

I have a ton of movies that I have formatted for my Storm. I was just putting up a sample of one for the community to see if anyone was interested.
    (I was more interested to see if the format I used to convert was good for everybody. I just use it for the 9530/9550. It is Full Screen HQ and not a sliver of widescreen that some movies on here are)

On your advice..... I won't bother.
    12-07-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD