Hello everyone.
    I have some questions:
    1) I would find the wallpaper vodafone for BlackBerry 8900 and for BlackBerry 9700, how can I do?
    2) My BB 9700 is branded WIND, if I install firmaware Vodafone UK, my BB 9700 will be Vodafone branded?
    Regards
    03-17-11 04:14 AM
    Hello everyone.
    I have some questions:
    1) I would find the wallpaper vodafone for BlackBerry 8900 and for BlackBerry 9700, how can I do?
    2) My BB 9700 is branded WIND, if I install firmaware Vodafone UK, my BB 9700 will be Vodafone branded?
    Regards
    Not sure. I have an ATT branded unlocked 9700 and no matter what firmware i install, it only shows the ATT wallpaper and theme.
    Ofcourse I can choose to change the wallpaper and have my own theme.
    Last edited by ritesh; 03-17-11 at 06:54 AM.
    03-17-11 04:47 AM
    Topics such as debranding blackberries are considered illegal on these forums, I know this because mods have told people and I feel like just spreading the word to further help others. You could google it.

But if you're wondering if firmware (device software, the OS) will change the branding, no, it will not. You will still have your blackberry sporting the WIND logo that represents a company that listens to it's community

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 05:32 AM
    If you just need the wallpaper, you can just download it as an image file from somewhere. It is legal to unlock your phone, but it is ILLEGAL to debrand your phone.

The image that comes up when you turn your phone on cannot be removed legally.

IF you just want the wallpapers that comes with the Vodafone UK, you can search that on google or something and download an image file to your SD Card or mem and then make it as your wallpaper.
    03-17-11 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD