4. Spare Battery
    5. External Battery Charger
    7. Hard Shell Black
    8. Screen Protector

Time to spend quality time with Berry
    08-23-11 03:41 PM
    What screen protector do you have?
    08-23-11 03:55 PM
    Where did you get the spare battery charger?
    08-23-11 03:55 PM
    What screen protector do you have?
    isheildz ... i got the stall to install it for me ... they did a perfect job. i suck at installing screen protectors.
    08-23-11 04:01 PM
    Where did you get the spare battery charger?
    CrackBerry Shop ...
    08-23-11 04:01 PM
    CrackBerry Shop ...
    Cool: I have one the one for my Tour and was looking for that in the CB shop; do you have the item number or link to that? I can't seem to find it. Did you get it from the US or CA site? I waited to long to order my accessories for my 9930 arriving tomorrow.
    08-23-11 04:24 PM
    isheildz ... i got the stall to install it for me ... they did a perfect job. i suck at installing screen protectors.
    What do you mean you got the stall to install it for you?
    08-23-11 04:36 PM
    Cool: I have one the one for my Tour and was looking for that in the CB shop; do you have the item number or link to that? I can't seem to find it. Did you get it from the US or CA site? I waited to long to order my accessories for my 9930 arriving tomorrow.
    Canada site.
    LuckyDad likes this.
    08-23-11 04:45 PM
    What do you mean you got the stall to install it for you?
    They sell it .. and I asked them to install the screen protector .. that was the condition when I bought from them .. it's basically a kiosk in the mall that sells cell phones and accessories.
    08-23-11 04:46 PM
    nice nice !
    i need a spare battery, battery charger, charging pod, another usb cale + micro-usb power plug and a 32gb sd card

that way i can always charge both batteries on my pc, both via electrical sockets or 1 using the pod and 1 via an electrical socket (at the same time !)
    so i'll always have 2 batteries to help me last through the day

oh and did i mention that i also need the 9900? get released already please..
    08-23-11 05:01 PM
    i need the spare battery charger to, and the pocket pouch, and holster. dont need the rest of the stuff tho lol
    08-23-11 05:16 PM
    Where did you get the pocket pouch? Crackberry says won't be available until 9/2 on their site and I hate holsters but don't want to go "naked" haha
    08-23-11 05:21 PM
    i'll prefer my phone naked : P
    08-23-11 05:30 PM
    Where did you get the pocket pouch? Crackberry says won't be available until 9/2 on their site and I hate holsters but don't want to go "naked" haha
    In Canada, almost all shops have it ..... Futureshop, BestBuy, Bell, Rogers, Virgin, Cell Phone Shops, etc ... not sure about US...
    08-23-11 06:21 PM
    In Canada, almost all shops have it ..... Futureshop, BestBuy, Bell, Rogers, Virgin, Cell Phone Shops, etc ... not sure about US...
    Yup, just got the pocket pouch, oem hard case, and charge dock/pod at future shop in canada. Got burned on the charge dock, but not in stock on crackberry yet (almost $30 more).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 06:25 PM
    Yup, just got the pocket pouch, oem hard case, and charge dock/pod at future shop in canada. Got burned on the charge dock, but not in stock on crackberry yet (almost $30 more).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I bought the charge dock from Bell Shop last week for $39.99.
    08-23-11 06:35 PM
    That pouch for your phone is official! Looks nice
    08-23-11 06:46 PM
    Yeah I ordered that same black gel case. I usually do not use a case. But this device is so elegant I just know when I drop it on the concrete the first time I will wish it was in a case.
    08-23-11 06:49 PM
    here is mine...
    All oem accessories execpt for screen protector

1- hard shell case
    2- holster
    3- spare charger
    4- spare battery
    5- charging pod
    6- bestskinsever screen protector (on it's way)

Attachment 93489
    09-13-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD