Anyone here tried this:

BlackBerry Torch Leather Pocket Case: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

its a simple leather case for the Torch, but it says the phone goes on standby once inside.

Do you know if u can also see the blinking red light without removing from the case?

regards,

AP
    12-26-10 06:20 AM
    Yes. The LED is out if you face the Torch correctly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 07:32 AM
    Nice case, I am a fan of the BB leather cases. I have a horizontal leather BB case with the swivel belt clip. I see they have newer ones now and will probably be purchasing one in the near future.
    12-26-10 08:59 AM
    I wish that they'd quit putting belt clips on cases. Who wears a phone on their belt anymore? Thought that went the way of fanny packs.
    12-26-10 09:09 AM
    I wish that they'd quit putting belt clips on cases. Who wears a phone on their belt anymore? Thought that went the way of fanny packs.
    You can get the BB leather case with or without the clip

12-26-10 10:05 AM
    well, the clip on the BB cases is the best feature. most durable ever. I click it everywhere on my shirt on my belt, on my sleeve. where else? jam it in your pants? impossible while driving. but the beauty is , your chioice I for one enjoy the clip!!
    12-26-10 10:59 AM
    I personally have the new BlackBerry Leather Holster case for the Torch, and while it is a bit geeky, I actually rather like the case, I think it looks nice, and does a fairly good job at protecting the phone while in the case.
    12-26-10 11:12 AM
    I actually like wearing my cases on my hip. I haven't gotten a case yet but will be looking for a leather with clip

12-26-10 01:43 PM
    I like the clip cases also. Im using a left over 9000 OEM holster with my 9800. For me it's easier to access on my hip than in my pocket.
    12-26-10 04:00 PM
    I have this same case, I do wish it came with a belt clip though.
    12-26-10 04:39 PM
    Thats the exact same case I bought last week and I couldnt be happier. I also like my phone in my pocket, I think its safer there.

That case is very elegant and very sleek, the Torch looks awesome once inside.
    12-26-10 05:06 PM
    keep wishing.

to answer your question: a lot of people...

and no..no that did not go out with fanny packs.
    12-26-10 09:42 PM
    I always wear my BB on my belt clip - and all my BBs over the years have had holsters with belt clips. I presently have the OEM holster with a belt clip.
    12-26-10 10:43 PM
    On behalf of those of us that wear uniforms at work there is also a lot of functions that require us to utilize the clip.

This said I am not so crazy as to believe that the majority of consumers benefit, or even want, a belt clip. I find them repulsive, so have traditionally had two cases for previous BB's.

12-27-10 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD