Anyone else here besides me got this for a ringtone??? And yes I'm talking about the one from the new commercial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 11:56 AM
    shut up! where did you get it? that makes me laugh almost as hard as denny's nannerpuss commercial
    03-24-09 12:19 PM
    What do I need to do to get this one>???
    03-24-09 12:21 PM
    Ill see if I can drop it later on today....

03-24-09 12:34 PM
    I believe you can find it on Zedge.net

03-24-09 12:49 PM
    Are we talking about that song the fish on the wall sings?
    03-24-09 12:51 PM
    i have this ringtone too,its awesome. a radio station in Philly (wmmr) has it on their websight for free,along with many others. check it out, wmmr.com
    03-24-09 01:06 PM
    Well if somebody already has it out there then no need for me to drop it....

03-24-09 01:20 PM
    03-24-09 01:21 PM
    just google it from your blackberry browser and yes lol, it's my ringtone as well
    03-24-09 10:35 PM
    My ringtone as well!

03-25-09 07:04 AM
    What I'd REALLY like to have is the song they used for a promotion in the 1980s. They distributed a vinyl flexi-disc in newspapers all over the country, featuring a song in which a group of people sang every item on the McDonald's menu at a rather fast tempo. Only one copy had the group of people making it to the end of the song successfully. Every other copy had them falling apart right near the end.

Now I feel old.
    03-25-09 08:06 PM
    What I'd REALLY like to have is the song they used for a promotion in the 1980s. They distributed a vinyl flexi-disc in newspapers all over the country, featuring a song in which a group of people sang every item on the McDonald's menu at a rather fast tempo. Only one copy had the group of people making it to the end of the song successfully. Every other copy had them falling apart right near the end.

Now I feel old.
    don't feel old! i totally remember that and i don't think i'm old -- we had the flexi-disc, our people didn't make it to the end. stupid big mac song, lol
    03-25-09 09:43 PM
    Thank U themeclone!! Just D/L !!

I
    I

03-25-09 11:33 PM
    Very nice.. thanks for dropping the link themeclones
    03-25-09 11:53 PM

Now I feel old.
    HAHAHAH!! OMG ! the end was the best part! "And for dessert hot apple pies and sundaes 3 varieties, a soft serve cone, 3 kinds of shakes and chocolatey chip cookies and to drink a coca cola diet coke and orange drink a sprite and coffe decaf too a lowfat milk also and orange juice I love McDonalds good time great taste and I get this all at one place!!!!!

omg Ya, I feel old too!! Remember the square shaped disc it came on?! lmao WOW!!

check it out!
    03-25-09 11:53 PM
    I had this ringtone for a couple of weeks, but I have now switched over to the enzyte theme song...aka smiling Bob.
    03-28-09 08:41 PM
    I can't wait to load this as my ring tone...love it!
    03-28-09 08:47 PM
    Yeah, it's great. Granted, everytime I get an email, my wife threatens to smash my BB. She HATES that commercial.

I had it set for everything (phone, email, txt, etc.) for all of about 4 hours - then I could tell I had pushed it a bit too far.
    03-30-09 05:47 AM
    Nice using it
    04-09-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD