Not a bad turnaround considering I ordered it on Saturday from my local store from which I purchased.
    Heck, for $22.49 (which included shipping), I'm pleased with it. Very sleek looking with the metallic finish. Feels decent and the Storm looks great in it. The fact that I can use this as an alarm clock is a bonus.
    11-25-08 01:03 PM
    I ordered mine Sunday through CS, god I hope it's here soon.
    11-25-08 01:07 PM
    I was wondering how that bedside mode looked on the Storm? Can you change the read outs when its in bedside mode? (Digital, analog, etc..)

It would be cool if some of our themers could change the bedside appearances.

Screenshots? (If possible)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:09 PM
    Defiantly like mine. It's got a bit more "heft" to it than I thought. Works great. Not positive what the little light on the back is for though.
    11-25-08 01:09 PM
    Just a warning...

I got one yesterday too, and I set it up to my bed last night. I woke up a few times in the night, and went back to sleep because it said 3:00 a.m. Imagine my surprise when DH came in to wake me at 7:15 because the Storm froze up at 3 a.m.

So, my advice is don't throw away your other alarm clock yet!
    11-25-08 01:26 PM
    Defiantly like mine. It's got a bit more "heft" to it than I thought. Works great. Not positive what the little light on the back is for though.
    Probably for those late nights when you're trying to plug in the phone to charge!

Simply docking the phone instead of inserting the USB cable to it makes life just a little bit easier.
    11-25-08 01:27 PM
    Ordered mine last Friday and got it yesterday. It is really cool and I like the alarm clock effect it has!!!!
    11-25-08 01:27 PM
    Just a warning...

I got one yesterday too, and I set it up to my bed last night. I woke up a few times in the night, and went back to sleep because it said 3:00 a.m. Imagine my surprise when DH came in to wake me at 7:15 because the Storm froze up at 3 a.m.

I wonder if my job will accept that as a legit excuse for being late to work??
    11-25-08 01:29 PM
    the alarm clock effect is actually a setting on the phone. the dock just holds it upright.

that said, i love my dock! i just wish the screen could dim more
    11-25-08 01:29 PM
    flash for the camera.
    11-25-08 01:42 PM
    It would be cool if you could get the storm to go into a slideshow upon docking (instead of the clock). Would be like a digital frame. Any way to do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:48 PM
    i could be wrong as I dont have it yet, but docking it just brings up the clock app. Im sure u can go back and open up your pictures and do a slideshow that way if you wanted to.
    11-25-08 01:53 PM
    Does it plug in to a regular electrical outlet or does it charge with the usb only connected to a computer?
    11-25-08 02:01 PM
    Does it plug in to a regular electrical outlet or does it charge with the usb only connected to a computer?
    Either/or. The back has a micro USB connection, so you can use your charger or USB cord.
    11-25-08 02:30 PM
    flash for the camera.
    He meant the light on the back of the dock.
    11-25-08 02:30 PM
    He meant the light on the back of the dock.
    doh! *smacks head*
    11-25-08 02:41 PM
    Just a warning...

And another warning...the "Snooze" and "Dismiss" buttons are entirely too close together for sleepy fingers, thus my half hour of tardiness this morning. I'd really like to continue using the OEM alarm interface, but I also really want more than one alarm (e.g. 5:20, 5:30, and 5:40 as separate alarms). Any suggestions?
    11-25-08 02:46 PM
    Either/or. The back has a micro USB connection, so you can use your charger or USB cord.
    Cool. Thanks! I think I will get two - one for my desk at work and one for home...
    11-25-08 02:47 PM
    Little bummed it didn't even come with a freakin' wire?!?!? cheesy or what??
    11-25-08 03:12 PM
    Oh, my wife almost wet the bed this AM. It's pretty loud :-)
    11-25-08 03:13 PM
    Did Newegg raise their price after selling out? I think it was 16.99
    11-25-08 03:17 PM
    Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    11-25-08 03:20 PM
    are we gonna see some pictures or what? lol!!
    11-25-08 03:39 PM
    the rep at my store told me that the dock is for people who want to look cool, and that its a waste of money, i agree. All it does is makes your storm sit up......
    11-25-08 05:23 PM
    We need pictures to justify whether it's worth the money. Any body have an aftermarket dock yet? I would like to get a few myself once I get my Storm but I still don't know what they look like yet. I'd really appreciate some pictures.

One for my bed, one for my desktop computer, and one for the office.
    11-25-08 05:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD