Curious as to what your fav wallpaper and themes are! Looking for some that don't look so congested. I have the 'Starry Night' wallpaper and you can barely see because of the icons.
    02-22-08 08:19 AM
    My personal preference is the Moko Today theme(3rd one down) at this link:

Themes4BB.com - Multimedia For Your Berry

Clean cut functional theme.
    02-22-08 08:26 AM
    nice viper ty! I agree very clear and simple
    02-22-08 08:30 AM
    I use the Windesktop theme. Very uncluttered, as in no icons on main screen until you hit menu. My wallpaper can change by the hour depending on my mood.
    Last edited by Chaz; 07-08-08 at 11:24 PM.
    02-22-08 08:30 AM
    wow like that one chaz!! yes i like to change the wallpaper freq too!
    02-22-08 08:32 AM
    Here's where to buy:
    Bplay : BlackBerry Themes
    (only theme I've ever payed for)
    02-22-08 08:35 AM
    I uploaded this wallpaper and it is PERFECT on my red Pearl

Happy Clown | CrackBerry.com
    02-22-08 08:40 AM
    This might sound like a dumb question, but how do i upload a theme? will it mess anything up on my BB?
    02-22-08 09:43 AM
    Okay, I'm a newbie here so please help me out. I like that theme and went to the site and bought it. It then took me to a button that said OTA download. I clicked on that and saved it to my desktop PC. I guess I was supposed to download that using my Pearl 8130. Question is how do I get the theme from my desktop to my Pearl? Since I'm a newbie details would be appreciated. Can I use the DM for this and if so, how?

Thanks!!
    02-22-08 12:34 PM
    My favorite theme is the bphone theme. It makes your blackberry look like an iphone. Its free to download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 12:51 PM
    Okay, I'm a newbie here so please help me out. I like that theme and went to the site and bought it. It then took me to a button that said OTA download. I clicked on that and saved it to my desktop PC. I guess I was supposed to download that using my Pearl 8130. Question is how do I get the theme from my desktop to my Pearl? Since I'm a newbie details would be appreciated. Can I use the DM for this and if so, how?

Thanks!!
    If you bought it on Bplay, you should have gotten an email with the link. you need to open or forward that email to your BB, click the download link, and D/L directly to your BB.
    02-22-08 01:17 PM
    This is from their site:
    How do I install BlackBerry Themes?

* IMPORTANT NOTE: A data plan or internet access for your BlackBerry is required in order to download and install themes from Bplay.com over-the-air (OTA) to your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry themes may NOT be installed via BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Please refer to the installation instructions in the e-mail sent to your BlackBerry device upon purchase of themes.
    * If you purchase a Theme on your device, you will have a link presented to you.
    * If you purchase a Theme on your Personal Computer, you will have a link presented to you in your email. You need to visit the link on your BlackBerry Device.
    * Click on that link, and it will install onto your device.
    * Scroll to SETTINGS and then OPTIONS and then THEME.
    * Click the theme, and then click ACTIVATE to initiate it.
    * If you theme that you just downloaded is not in the THEME menu, you need to reboot your BlackBerry. You do this by unplugging the battery from your BlackBerry.
    02-22-08 01:18 PM
    Thanks for posting that but I haven't received any emails from BPlay at all. I received confirmation from PayPal of the transaction but there was no link on it. Will that link be in an email from BPlay?? Maybe I just haven't given it enough time to come in but I bought it about 30 minutes ago and have received nothing from BPlay yet.
    02-22-08 01:43 PM
    I would go here:
    Bplay : BlackBerry Games
    fill that in, tell them what happened and if they sen you another email.
    02-22-08 01:46 PM
    Here's where to buy:
    Anyone know of a place to get this theme (or one like it) for free?
    02-24-08 04:31 PM
    Here's where to buy:
    I assume if a person buys this theme you can switch back and forth between themes just like normal. If I install this theme I can still use the others at any time without having to do a restore?
    02-25-08 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD