I use "one of you turds" from Talladega Nights. It makes me laugh everytime I hear it.

Karman
    05-20-09 05:29 PM
    I use the ringtone from the American version of One Missed Call. I keep looking for the ringtone from the Hannah Montana movie to use for my little sister but I can't find it. I know its a Crazy Frog tone but no one seems to have that song.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:36 AM
    Anyone have or know where I can get "mail mutha****a" from euro trip when he would get emails?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:37 PM
    I had the "In like Flint" ringtone about 3 phones ago and haven't found it since. I like ringtones that sound like they might be actual ringers, so I currently use bits of "Funkytown" and Baba O'Reilly"
    05-29-09 01:55 PM
    i use the crank ringtone, been using it since crank 1. did anyone notice that in the orig crank it was jason that has the ringtone, then his dr had it in the 2nd movie
    06-04-09 06:54 AM
    Anyone know where to get the ringtone Adam Sandler had in Bedtime Stories? I've been looking but haven't been able to find it.
    06-10-09 04:57 AM
    Love the Crank ringtone. It's still one of those that people either love it or hate it. Unfortunately because of this, i use the 24 ringtone for 'work'.

~LB
    06-11-09 04:34 PM
    Also use Jason Lee and Jason Mewes clowning around in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
    Is it when they're in the comic book store & Jason Lee says "And on that note, cue the music"?

If that's it, where can a girl find that???
    06-11-09 07:02 PM
    Jai ** from Slumdog Millionaire. Every time my phone rings, my grandson starts Bollywood dancing, and so do I! We should take our act on the road..
    Last edited by HMBgal; 06-11-09 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Asterisks? Seriously?? Well, the music from the dance scene at the end of the movie. Jeesh.
    06-11-09 07:06 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD