Does anyone have or know the ringtone used by the Sheriff of this show. I noticed it the other night when it was on.

Thanks.
    08-01-08 09:21 AM
    Tell me what episode it was and I'll try and do it for you. I have never heard nor seen this show....guess I should watch a lil tube now and then..
    08-04-08 08:05 PM
    It was on last Tuesday night at 9, this season's 1st episode. It was the sheriff's ringtone. It sounded like a futuristic tone. I have looked high and low for it online.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 06:03 AM
    If you go to scifi.com and post, maybe they'll release it.

Or record the episode when it reruns tonight and snag the sound.
    08-05-08 08:19 AM
    Thanks, I'll try Sci-Fi's forum.
    08-05-08 03:05 PM
    I just played back that episode - I think you may be confusing the sound effect of the drone flying by for a ring tone.
    08-05-08 07:06 PM
    I just played back that episode - I think you may be confusing the sound effect of the drone flying by for a ring tone.
    No, its a ringtone alright. His phone rang at least twice. The sound stopped when he flipped his phone open and answered it. Season 3, Episode 1

08-06-08 05:57 AM
    I watched season 3 episode 2 today and heard the same tone from his phone. It was definitely his cell this time. The tone was kinda short and it sounded like a futuristic tone. I've been searching everywhere for it with no luck, I even posted on the Sci-Fi forums about.

On a side note, I noticed on Sci-Fi's site where you can watch previous shows BlackBerry sponsors the site and has commercials and ads. Just kinda cool I guess. lol

08-13-08 10:55 AM
    I also like this show and I was looking for this ringtone without luck. So I decided to generate it by myself. I think it is very similar to original sound. Hope you like it.
    reboots, anon(23479) and raynos13 like this.
    11-05-09 10:25 AM
    i just registered on this forum for that ring tone ) but the pitch has to be a little higher
    07-27-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD