I ordered from dcmugen about a week and a half or two weeks ago, still waiting on mine. But for $4.99 shipped for a resin case and a screen protector (including a cloth) I'm willing to wait a little bit haha. And know, the resin does not cover the keypad as far as I know.
    12-15-09 07:16 PM
    Does the resin cover the keypad?
    Nope, enough to cover the bezel.
    12-15-09 07:18 PM
    just ordered mine , both clear and black . Cant wait to get rid of the case this phone came with
    12-15-09 07:33 PM
    Does it tighten up the bezel at all?
    12-15-09 07:38 PM
    Does anyone know if the clear is really clear or is it more white?
    12-15-09 07:48 PM
    Does it tighten up the bezel at all?
    It does tighten it up a little - any of the non-silicone cases will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:53 PM
    I ordered from him as well on Dec 11 and its supposedly shipped. Who knows how long it will take from Hong Kong to Canada though.
    ordered two on November 18th ..received them yesterday, December 15th.. im in toronto.
    12-16-09 12:44 AM
    Ordered mine from dcmuggen88 on November 23rd and just received it yesterday (Dec.15) as well, in Vancouver, Canada for those of you who are wondering about shipping times!

Just put it on with the included screen protector, looks awesome. And for those of you asking about the white/clear, it's transparent but frosted. When you put it on your phone though, the black from your phone underneath makes the case look clearer. Personally, I think the black looks better... much sleeker
    12-16-09 03:38 AM
    I figured the black would be better looking, but I was able to find a clear, not a black for my daughter's 9000. If she loves the case, maybe a black will show up later.
    12-16-09 06:48 AM
    I ordered mine on Dec 7th from dcmugen88 and I still haven't received it yet but looking at everyone else's order dates, I'm guessing mine will arrive on Christmas weekend. Not a big deal as I was willing to wait from reading the great reviews about this case.
    12-16-09 07:59 AM
    I ordered mine on Dec 7th from dcmugen88 and I still haven't received it yet but looking at everyone else's order dates, I'm guessing mine will arrive on Christmas weekend. Not a big deal as I was willing to wait from reading the great reviews about this case.
    I just received my case in black which is more like a smokey color as everyone mentioned but that's okay. The feel and grip on the phone is great. The placement of each hole for the camera, 3.5mm jack, microUSB etc is perfect. It barely makes the phone thicker and I feel it will provide good support and protection for the price. Definately one of the best cases for the money here if you are interested.
    12-17-09 08:44 AM
    dang.
    ordered it on dec. 10 but got an e-mail this morning telling me they received the payment today. i guess i might not get it until next year...
    12-17-09 10:34 AM
    I LOVE MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I get a lot of compliments on it!
    12-17-09 10:36 AM
    Just noticed that the case does smudge with fingerprints easily... for those OCD'ers if it will bother you or not just FYI.
    12-17-09 10:47 AM
    just ordered a black one from justin. if you see this justin, buyer's name is tapp2k.
    12-17-09 10:56 AM
    Justin was great and FAST...but I dont think he has black...it comes in smoke (thats what I got) if i am not mistaken. It looks awesome though!!
    12-17-09 10:58 AM
    I'm not seeing the pics??
    12-17-09 11:02 AM
    So how do these feel? Like is it a rubber feel like the traditional rubber OEM cases? Because those are annoying to take in and out of your pocket. From what it sounds like these are a smooth case which is what i'm looking for.
    12-18-09 07:10 AM
    The one I had for my 8900 was very smooth... but it was a pain to take it off and put it on
    12-18-09 08:57 AM
    The case is smooth easy to take in and out of your pockets.

12-18-09 09:02 AM
    does this case fit in the OEM HOLSTER??
    12-18-09 12:32 PM
    I'm sure like all other cases of this sort it will fit with some extra TLC
    12-18-09 12:34 PM
    Just got my case from Justin yesterday and I gotta say hands down it the best case I've ever purchased for any blackberry. Thanks again!
    12-19-09 10:44 AM
    Just got my case from Justin yesterday and I gotta say hands down it the best case I've ever purchased for any blackberry. Thanks again!
    How long did it take to arrive? I ordered yesterday and only have a paypal receipt.
    Am I supposed to expect a tracking notice or confirmation email?

No rush, just asking
    12-19-09 10:49 AM
    I ordered online from dcmugen in Hong Kong, China. It took 3 weeks to ship to me (I'm in the middle of the U.S.). I ordered the Smoke Grey and Clear cases on November 29 and I JUST got them in the mail today, December 19 so I would say about 3 weeks for this time of year. The Epik Pro cases for my Tour arrived in 2 weeks but I'd ordered in early November for those.

Anyway, this case is the bomb.com! Now I have to figure out how to steady my hands enough to apply a screen protector...

12-19-09 11:23 AM
610 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD