I received my Epik holster today (typical excellent service from Justin).

I'm pretty happy with it but one thing I noticed is the fastener from the belt clip protrudes a little inside the holster and the felt inside the holster may not protect the phone over the long run. Does anybody have a Seidio (especially the locking one) and does it have this issue?

Too early to make a review but this Epik holster looks good. The clip is solid and doesn't have any axial play, it's tight to the case. The swiveling feature is plenty sturdy enough for the weight of the phone. It fits my 8900 very well. About the only thing I would like is better padding inside. For 10 bucks all in all a good deal.

I also got a screen protector I ordered from Justin. Putting it on was cake. I read so many horror stories about people ruining their screen protectors and I didn't know what to think since I never put one on before. The one he sells is well designed because it has two backing sheets, one on each side of the screen protector. Each side has a tab. You pull off one backing sheet by the handy tab and then lay the screen protector on your screen. Work out the bubbles with your finger or a micro fiber cloth. Just pull off the other backing sheet, and you're done. Couldn't be easier.

The screen protector probably should be a tiny bit bigger, but it's close enough for government work. Can't beat it for a buck. Good products and a good seller.
    04-19-10 12:53 PM
    I have both the seidio and the epik holster. I prefer the seidio holster and no mine doesnt have that issue.
    04-19-10 12:56 PM
    Does anybody have a Seidio (especially the locking one) and does it have this issue?
    I have the seidio holster to go along with my epik case, and I have to say it is a great combo. I don't have that issue with my holster at all. I also like the sleeper function ability of the Seidio holster that the epik holster does not have.
    04-19-10 02:21 PM
    There's the cost difference to consider too, but I think in the end you can't go wrong with either product. And as you said the Epik, Seidio is a good combo, folks will be glad to hear that, so they can get the sleeper function.
    04-19-10 09:55 PM
    I had a premium Seido holster with my 8900 extended battery and door set up. I liked the Seidio a lot, thought it was even better than the BB OEM holster.
    04-19-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks a lot guys. I will probably get a Seidio also.
    04-20-10 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD