what is a good (safe) site to order the epik case from?
    09-04-09 12:01 AM
    I'm amazed that no one has mentioned the charger port being affected as the cut out is to small. I don't have one myself but I've read countless times that the plug slips out very easily due to the cutout being to small.
    09-04-09 12:09 AM
    I'm amazed that no one has mentioned the charger port being affected as the cut out is to small. I don't have one myself but I've read countless times that the plug slips out very easily due to the cutout being to small.
    It's stated so in the very first post.
    09-04-09 12:11 AM
    People in the "Received my Epik Case Purchased from eBay Today" are either simply using a hole punch on the case to make the hole bigger, or are trimming down the thick rubber part of the usb plug itself so it fits in without falling out (which I think is a good idea).
    09-04-09 01:30 AM
    @goblue - Which theme are you using there?
    09-04-09 07:17 AM
    @goblue - Which theme are you using there?
    Sodaberry by RedZapper
    09-04-09 07:35 AM
    It's stated so in the very first post.
    I can't believe I missed this. However, many people still don't mention it so I guess my point stands just a tiny bit.
    09-05-09 12:32 AM
    Does anyone know if the belt clip is removable on the Seidio holster? I'm looking for something that I could clip onto the phone that would cover the keys, trackball, and screen but not be too bulky so that it will still fit easily in my pocket. The Seidio holster without the belt clip just might work.
    09-05-09 12:55 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD