Hi everyone,
    I recently won a giveaway for an Epik case from the folks at www.Degasis.net - Authorized Reseller of Epik Resin Phone Cases for Blackberry Iphone Etc.. I wanted to give it a quick write up and post some pics. I know this has been done before I'm sure, but hey...we all like to look at crackberry pron anyway, so here's some more.

The case was received in the mail today after only a few days. The packaging was neat and contained the case as well as a screen protector. The case itself is obviously simply to install. The screen protector comes with the usual protective covering on both sides. I will say that until this particular screen protector, I've never...ever...been able to install one w/out bubbles, etc until now. I followed the simple two step directions and ended up w/a screen protector installed w/no bubbles

I've tried many cases in the past and have always ended up using my standard cheap AT&T leather holster. This case, however, has the great feel of silicone (kind of), yet is slick enough to easily slide into and remove from my pocket while maintaining the look of a hard plastic case. I forsee myself using this case exclusively.

To sum it up, this is an excellent case and I highly recommend it.

I went with the pro, smoke color, so it may be a little tough to see in the pictures.
    02-01-10 09:01 PM
    thnx for the review! this looks really nice..might have to get one for myself !
    02-02-10 01:19 PM
    Excellent thank you for the info
    02-02-10 09:39 PM
    this is great!!!!! can't go wrong at this price.
    02-03-10 08:58 AM
    is that the clear one?
    02-03-10 09:31 PM
    it is the "pro" smoke black one.
    02-03-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD