So I'm looking at getting a charger for my phone that you put a regular battery in. Or I would really like a charger that you crank like the flashlights. Does anyone else have one of these or have any recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 04:13 PM
    Never tried one of those, but I have seen that people buy a spare battery and just leave that charged waiting in their car or something. May be something to look into the cost comparison.
    03-29-09 04:16 PM
    I have a spare battery, although I worry that it'll lose its charge if I don't use it often enough, but so far I've gone about two weeks before switching it out and the spare held its charge just fine...

You can always get a car charger and/or an extra charger for your office or something

03-29-09 11:48 PM
    i've got a car charger, and at least three wall chargers due to my girlfriends old phone being a razor. I am just an outdoor enthusiast and would like to have something to charge it with in a tent if I ever need to. I saw one by icharge at kohls that is on sale I am thinking about getting it. Only $5 so at least it wouldn't hurt my wallet. I'll probably look into an extra battery too though. Would I need to get a spare battery charger too?
    Last edited by J_Mod45; 03-30-09 at 12:06 AM.
    03-30-09 12:02 AM
    Although sorta on same topic

A friend got me a USB portable charger from Tigerdirect . She has 1 & swears by it. HERE The price is kinda steep but 99% of the time my laptop is with me to charge it. (but she says her Blackberry doesnt take much power from it & has used it for other cells/cameras ect etc and hasnt needed to recharge it while camping.

There is also a black one as well.

HTH

yaps
    03-30-09 10:09 AM
    Doesn't durecell put one out? I think the cost is like 9.99. I have seen them @ grocrey stores and walmart.

03-30-09 01:16 PM
    If you get a spare battery, you can just charge your current one then swap it out for the extra one then charge that one. Tah dah! Charged battery + charged spare

03-30-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD