I've come across threads about heavy protection, but I'm looking for something a bit more discreet than that. A thin leather case to keep my 8310 from getting scratched up that won't bulk up my purse and that I can pull out in meetings and not draw negative attention with.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Olivia
    06-02-08 01:57 AM
    i think you should use the little black case that came with the phone.
    06-02-08 02:11 AM
    I want something offering full coverage of the unit. It's also a little dull.
    06-02-08 02:14 AM
    I've come across threads about heavy protection, but I'm looking for something a bit more discreet than that. A thin leather case to keep my 8310 from getting scratched up that won't bulk up my purse and that I can pull out in meetings and not draw negative attention with.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Olivia
    Hi Olivia. I'm really not sure exactly what you're looking for. Thin, discreet and negative attention would make me just use the sleeve it came with. Although I personally think all BlackBerry's draw attention in one form or another.

I guess it's just hard for me to recommend one case to you over another because most of what I've seen I didnt like. The cases I have on order are a bit pricey, but give me what I've been looking for; which were cases that had a more feminine look to them.

Anyway, all the advice you're going to get here on cases will be user based. I'd google and check out as many case options that are out there. You might come across something that thoroughly catches your eye that no one here uses.
    06-02-08 06:07 AM
    Check out the Crackberry store. You'll definitely find what you're looking for there.

I like the one's from RexRegina and Covertec.
    06-02-08 06:11 AM
    Check out the Crackberry store. You'll definitely find what you're looking for there.

I like the one's from RexRegina and Covertec.
    I like RR cases, but they didnt offer more colors like Fortte and from the pictures of all the RR cases, the BB is recessed so deeply that you cant see the LED light; more pulling out and drawing attention to what you're sitting over there doing with your BB.

Corvertec, IMHO didnt have anything that outstanding that I couldnt grab at Walmart for a cheaper price.
    06-02-08 06:28 AM
    I like RR cases, but they didnt offer more colors like Fortte and from the pictures of all the RR cases, the BB is recessed so deeply that you cant see the LED light; more pulling out and drawing attention to what you're sitting over there doing with your BB.

Corvertec, IMHO didnt have anything that outstanding that I couldnt grab at Walmart for a cheaper price.
    I know what you mean on the RR, any color you want, as long as it's black. Fortunately I like black.

I don't shop at Walmart, so I have no way of knowing how their stuff compares to Covertec, but I'll take your word for it.
    06-02-08 06:51 AM
    Have you looked at cases from Sena? I have had several of theirs and they look nice, hold up well, come in a variety of colors and don't add much bulk.
    06-02-08 09:04 AM
    If you're only worried about scratching, go with bestskinsever.com.

just got one for my 8330 and looks great.
    06-02-08 09:17 AM
    Check out case-mate, they have some gorgeous cases.
    06-02-08 09:23 AM
    06-02-08 10:01 AM
    Thanks for all of the recommendations. There are so many that this is the pointers I wanted.

Olivia
    06-04-08 03:00 AM
    The rexragina ones seem to be what ur looking for. Look on crackberry for them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 07:06 AM
    that sena slim case looks pretty sweet though no sleeper function....
    06-04-08 09:45 AM
    The best looking leather cases, although not SUPER thin, are vaja and case-mate.

(to me at least)
    06-04-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD