Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with the trial version of DVD to Go. I'm interested in getting it, but I'd like to try it first. If anyone has any suggestions to get the free trial to work I'd be very grateful.

Thanks alot.
    07-05-09 10:27 PM
    If you'd Like, you can checkout my thread---> Various Converters Thread Link. It has quite a few FREE Converter downloads to choose from. Herez the Link 4 ya--->Video To Dvd Freeware: Video Converter MAX, Video Converter MAX, Video Converter MAX, Video Converter MAX, ... Hope this Helps
    07-06-09 08:17 AM
    Aah. Sweet. Thanks a lot.
    07-06-09 07:04 PM
    No problem lawman,
    Most trial version usually have what is called watermarks on the videos that you try to convert & those usually pop up every few minutes apart or sometimes the water mark just stays on display thru out the entire video that you converted & it doesnt look that great. Also, the trial version will only record half of the video that you try to convert it to & so it kinda sux for the most part. The link that I provided you with has FREE converters w/o the Trial thing. I hope you find something for you're interest on it. Feel free to hit me up & lemme know how it works out for ya.
    07-07-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD