I know it's been posted before but it's surprising that RIM wouldn't have provided an option to turn up the DTMF tone volume. External PBX/ Call forwarding services which offer find me, follow me features and ability to screen calls (accept or send to voicemail by pressing a number) cannot be used because Storm 2's DTMF tone is not loud enough for these services to recognize it. Apparently this is true with many newer Blakcberry models. It used to be a feature on older phones.
    05-28-10 05:22 PM
    interesting. I use key tones very frequently in response to automated answering systems and have never had an issue. I wonder if it's just an issue with a particular service that you use?
    05-28-10 08:08 PM
    Same here. I have used digital and analog phones but never experience this DTMF problems.
    11-25-10 03:15 AM
    Time to invest in that new PBX huh? lol Chances are good the problem is with the phone system in question. You'd be surprised how many companies out there are using old outdated (no longer supported) phone systems and they don't even bother to update the software/firmware on the boxes.
    11-25-10 12:40 PM
    Time to invest in that new PBX huh? lol Chances are good the problem is with the phone system in question. You'd be surprised how many companies out there are using old outdated (no longer supported) phone systems and they don't even bother to update the software/firmware on the boxes.
    Hi,

But I will invest on virtual PBX instead of the traditional PBX.
    12-02-10 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD