Does anybody no if the blackberry 8350i will play full movies if you download them from a DVD of of your computer. If so how would you go about doing that. I am still trying to figure this thing out. Thanks for the help
    03-15-09 07:36 AM
    you should convert them to 3gp mp4 those are the best for size and must be 320x240 in size of picture with 29 frames per second!
    03-15-09 08:11 AM
    Where do you go to get the movies? Do I need a converter?
    03-15-09 08:20 AM
    i convert them but you check out here for mp4 for the psp that work too PSPISO

and here for 3gp mostly shows here .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. -

converters??? so many to choose from googlr or try this Seabyrd Technologies - Downloads
    03-15-09 08:58 AM
    03-15-09 11:38 AM
    Nice link. you're not going to really to download videos to the BB. File size limit imposed by cell carriers, and speed of iDEN network. Just download to your computer and transfer the file to the BB media card.

As for programs to use to rip DVDs, you may want to try Handbrake (it is free). It just does nor have 3gp availible. Of course any program in the link will well too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 02:28 AM
    You get movies either from sites such as videos4blackbarry or your own collect that you have converted, the latter being the bigger source.

03-16-09 02:31 AM
    Psp iso is whereb I go. They usually drag and drop fine. Sometimes I have to convert the file using the desktop manager but not often.

03-17-09 02:15 AM
    Where do i find movies for 8350i and how can i download movies off DVDs?
    08-16-09 12:16 AM
    I have watched the entire movie "Fear and Loathing Las Vegas" on my blackberry. I d/l it from a peer to peer network and just happened to be the right format. I accidently deleated it so I don't know what format it was in. I had to save it to my microSD card. And it only took up about 1.2-1.3 gigs so I got a 16 gig card and plan on
    filling it with movies, futurama, and other stuff. More cards will be neededbut you can get them cheap on ebay. If you burn a dvd to your comp, you will hafta change its format. You can get a program online for like $30. Just google dvd-blackberry converter. I'm gonna get one when I get a comp, so I don't know which one is good. If someone fi
    ds a good one let. Know. Also I am wicked new to this site, so unil I'm not too sure how to get your message. Spazspooky at sprint dot blackberry dot net
    10-13-09 07:41 PM
    do a search for movies. You will find there are posts with links to movies you can DL. They are MP4 format and there are tons to dl.
    10-13-09 07:55 PM
    If you have AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP movies that you want to convert I like a program called joboshare blackberry video converter I use it all the time and its pretty fast at converting your divix to blackberry 3gp files and they work awosome lips match and everything lol anyway it isnt free but its worth the money in my book 25 bux Joboshare BlackBerry Video Converter - Convert DVD to AVI, 3GP, MP4, WMV and MP3, AAC, WMA for playback on BlackBerry.
    10-16-09 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD