This is probably a really stupid question, but I can't figure it out (and I have done the prerequisite searching already!).

When I view wallpaper images in various Tour wallpaper threads, the images are small (ie NOT 480x360). If I click "full image", I still get a small image. If I download the image, I still get a small image! Here's an example:

When I view the same thread on the pc and look at the properties of the image there, they are fine (ie 480x360). But when I view them on my Tour, they are mini. I would prefer if possible to download the images directly to my Tour.

Help please! Thanks.
    09-07-09 12:10 AM
    Make sure you are downloading the actual picture, not the thumbnail
    09-07-09 01:19 PM
    Make sure you are downloading the actual picture, not the thumbnail
    Yes, it seems like that is what I'm doing. But I don't see a way to download the actual picture.

Here is a screenshot of what my browser looks like when looking at the "Blackberry Tour 9630 Wallpaper" thread:

I guess the images are thumbnails. But the word "Image" to the right doesn't do anything (ie it does not act as a link to the actual image).

Any ideas?
    09-07-09 04:05 PM
    Fwiw, I figured out what the problem was. In my BB browser, under Options and General Properties, I had my "Default Browser" set to "Telus WAP Browser". I changed that to "Internet Browser", and the wallpaper images show up in their full size glory!
    09-09-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD