RIM Auto Adapter - ASY-18083-001 - Buy.com

So I ordered OEM RIM car charger, micro usb and they sent me completely wrong item(mini usb). the mfg part # listed on the buy.com website does not match what I received. I contacted them and they have not responded.

Apparently, this ain't the first time....Im about to file a claim with BBB, attorney general and fraud claim with my CC company. Its only $10, but its the principle that matters. They pissed me off by ignoring my nice friendly emails, basturds!
    07-27-09 01:54 PM
    I've never had a problem with Buy.com. They've always been a very reputable website, IMO.

However, thats not to say that they haven't been handling your situation correctly. How do you know this isn't the first time?
    07-27-09 07:04 PM
    First of all, you should be ordering from crackberry store. shame on you.
    07-27-09 07:12 PM
    2nd that. ive had 3 bbs.....never ordered from any other site by CB....VIVA LA CRACK
    07-27-09 07:16 PM
    2nd that. ive had 3 bbs.....never ordered from any other site by CB....VIVA LA CRACK
    I guess it's all connected with a bunch of other sites. Because under my account it shows stuff that I have bought when I used to have my palm treo. But yeah I've been ordering stuff for my curve, storm and now tour.

Also wouldn't it be: "VIVA EL CRACK"
    07-27-09 07:35 PM
    LOL...I know I know but I was being a cheapfock! it would have cost me twice as much on CB. Believe me, if it was only couple bucks diff., I would have....but you get what you pay for.
    07-27-09 08:54 PM
    I've never had a problem with Buy.com. They've always been a very reputable website, IMO.

However, thats not to say that they haven't been handling your situation correctly. How do you know this isn't the first time?
    well i saw that they had 4.5 star out of 5 rating...never bothered to read the reviews and i saw one guy say same thing..."i emailed them twice for return and never responded, etc..."
    07-27-09 08:55 PM
    I've used Buy.com for a lot of purchases with zero problems.

Call them: 877-880-1030
    07-27-09 09:10 PM
    Yea I had a bad experience with blueharbor too about 10 months ago...never again will they get my money
    07-27-09 09:11 PM
    I have no problem with Buy.com so far. Maybe you should try to contact customer service, they are always helpful for me. Be fair
    07-27-09 09:17 PM
    I've used Buy.com for a lot of purchases with zero problems.

Call them: 877-880-1030
    I emailed buy.com and they said to contact the buyer direct. looks like im screwed.
    07-27-09 09:24 PM
    Yea I had a bad experience with blueharbor too about 10 months ago...never again will they get my money
    yeah, im going to leave bad comment, contact BBB, attorney general and file a fraud claim with my CC company and move on. I mean experiences like this just makes me want to not buy stuff online. on their ad, it says clearly "we have no hassle returns, etc." yeah, no hassle alright, because they don't reply to your emails.
    07-27-09 09:27 PM
    I have no problem with Buy.com so far. Maybe you should try to contact customer service, they are always helpful for me. Be fair
    I thought that buy.com would contact seller on my behalf but guess not.

anyway, they have F rating from BBB, figures...

BBB Review of BlueHarborOnline.com in Warren, NJ
    07-27-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD