I see the international wall charger, but other than that there is just the usb cable. Does it come with a wall charger for US plugs or do I need to purchase one? I just dont want to take it home, rapidly unbox it with all my joy, and then find that I need to go back to the store to get a charger.
    07-01-09 03:09 PM
    yeah it comes with a normal wall charger
    07-01-09 03:11 PM
    almost any phone you buy comes with one

plus its listed on the vzw accessories
    07-01-09 03:24 PM
    Have you ever bought a phone that didn't have a wall charger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 03:33 PM
    the international charger means that it comes with a wall charger that has a attachment for every kind of outlet out there including the usa..
    07-01-09 03:34 PM
    The international plug shown in the photo should pop apart. One side is slanted plugs for international use and the other side is good ol USA
    07-01-09 04:45 PM
    I was wondering that too thanks for answering
    07-01-09 04:55 PM
    wow this has to be the dumbest question asked about the tour yet. when have you ever bought a brand new bb and not get a wall charger?
    07-01-09 04:57 PM
    wow this has to be the dumbest question asked about the tour yet. when have you ever bought a brand new bb and not get a wall charger?
    Come on now, as obvious as the answer was, it's still not nice to use the "d" word on the forums. Well, unless we're talking about a dumb phone .
    07-01-09 05:10 PM
    D word? I can think of worse words that start with D. That question was stupid, sorry.
    07-01-09 05:20 PM
    Wow...joke topic???

07-01-09 05:33 PM
    lol sorry, well someone had to stick up for the little guy
    and technically it comes with a "travel charger."
    07-01-09 05:33 PM
    LOL. A high end bb not coming with a wall charger? Come on guys.....

07-01-09 05:41 PM
    Not sure what your name is, so I'll call you D***. A friend bought a curve, it only came with a usb cable to charge it with. Looking through ALL the unboxing photos, all I saw was a USB cable, and an INTERNATIONAL wall plug (which I didnt know would probably adapt to a US socket. For the others who answered my question, thank you.
    07-01-09 05:46 PM
    Not sure what your name is, so I'll call you D***. A friend bought a curve, it only came with a usb cable to charge it with. Looking through ALL the unboxing photos, all I saw was a USB cable, and an INTERNATIONAL wall plug (which I didnt know would probably adapt to a US socket. For the others who answered my question, thank you.
    curve came with wall charger new
    07-01-09 05:49 PM
    Nope...wtf?

07-01-09 05:51 PM
    attached is a pic of the un-boxing video
    07-01-09 05:53 PM
    Nope...wtf?

? your saying curve did not come with a charger that plugged into a wall? i got 2 curves one on the release date and another 2 months ago both had em
    07-01-09 05:57 PM
    No, hers didnt. Maybe it was a random 1 in a million thing. I even went through the box because I didnt believe her, so it got me worried on my upcoming purchase.
    07-01-09 07:10 PM
    No, hers didnt. Maybe it was a random 1 in a million thing. I even went through the box because I didnt believe her, so it got me worried on my upcoming purchase.
    all phones comes with wall chargers, even back in the days of the first cell phones that came out, all came with wall chargers. this should be a common sence question
    07-01-09 07:42 PM
    I swear we have some challenged people on this board. lol
    07-01-09 08:16 PM
    all phones comes with wall chargers, even back in the days of the first cell phones that came out, all came with wall chargers. this should be a common sence question
    Yes. I've said that. However, as I have also said, this one phone (Curve, hers in particular) didnt, and I wasnt sure that I saw one in the unboxing photos. So, I asked. If I thought it absolutely wouldnt, why would I post this asking just to make sure? Now you have made your comment trying to make yourself sound very smart on this internet forum, I hope it makes your life feel...happier.
    07-01-09 08:24 PM
    I thought the purpose of these forums was to spread knowledge not bash people because they are asking questions (which I thought u were supposed to do in a forum). Come on people quit being flagrant *******!

Last edited by chrisy520; 07-07-09 at 09:49 AM. Reason: language
    07-01-09 08:31 PM
    ? your saying curve did not come with a charger that plugged into a wall? i got 2 curves one on the release date and another 2 months ago both had em

I was joking....lmfao...as in "nope, no wall charger included"

07-01-09 08:33 PM
    Have you ever bought a phone that didn't have a wall charger?

lolz...word, i was bout to say....i've NEVER heard or seen that happen. now, alot of phones dont have car chargers included tho...
    07-01-09 08:35 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD