something like this ..

Amazon.com: Belkin Leather Laminate Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Black): Cell Phones & Service

Basically I want a leather case/pouch that covers the body of the phone but leaves the front open and no flip cover either.

thanks
    08-23-09 07:31 AM
    yes, verizon carries a leather one that covers the screen with a protector, or you can search google for tour accessories.

but yes, they do exist
    08-23-09 08:07 AM
    i can't seem to find the non verizon ones. i want one that fits and adds no bulk.
    08-23-09 08:41 AM
    something like this ..

Amazon.com: Belkin Leather Laminate Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Black): Cell Phones & Service

Basically I want a leather case/pouch that covers the body of the phone but leaves the front open and no flip cover either.

thanks
    You can try this SENA case. I really liked my Treo 755p Sena case, as it was great from protecting my phone from falls and was easy to remove. Sena cases are amazing with exact-to-fit form and are great looking. Don't order it with a belt holder unless you absolutely need it. With the Tour I am chancing it by only using a skin because I am using a pod to charge it - but Sena would be the case that I order if I wanted a leather option.
    08-23-09 08:44 AM
    Vaja makes one called the balance but be prepared to open you wallet pretty wide, it costs $70 and takes 25 days to manufacture from order.
    08-23-09 09:10 AM
    If you want the protection without the bulk, go with a skin. I personally like Phantom Skinz.
    08-23-09 09:36 AM
    i dont mind a skin but i dont want silicon. i want something rubbery or leather
    08-23-09 12:06 PM
    Check out Vaja Leather Products

More specifically, the balance.
    08-23-09 12:31 PM
    vaja is way too expensive. ill probably go with the innocase.
    08-23-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD