I have the oem case from blackberry but it doesn't fit my storm with my skin on it, do they make one for skinned storms? Or is there a nice case for the blackberry that can fit the storm with a case on?
    12-07-08 12:25 PM
    12-07-08 12:31 PM
    yeah i used to buy all seidio products for my treo but the plastic case sometimes unlatches which will my phone fall to the floor so I'm looking for a leather one but i might have to get this one.
    12-07-08 12:50 PM
    I saw a leather combo deal on the site as well. You might want to check it out.
    12-07-08 12:54 PM
    I have a silicone skin on my storm. I also bought the blackberry leather pouch with the magnetic closure for the bold to put it in and it works great. Fits perfectly
    12-07-08 12:57 PM
    I had a Pearl, when they first came out, and BB made a pretty cool OWM rubber case that said BlackBerry on it, with their little trademarked image that is our menu key. I would like to see one of those for a Storm.
    12-07-08 12:57 PM
    You might want to try the leather side pouch on the Verizon site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 12:58 PM
    I have a PhantomSkin on my storm. Even with it on there is fits in all my cases and dock.

During office hours the storm is in a leather side case on my belt. I like to pocket it when I am not at the office and the PhantonSkin works great for that
    12-07-08 01:02 PM
    Good question. I got silicon case and leather verizon pouch and it dorsnt fit well. Hard to get and out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 01:12 PM
    I had the Seidio innocase for my Curve and will buy one for the Storm once its put on the market. I just hope it fits over my BSE. From the new picture on the website I know I can atleast leave the screen protector and the lock/mute cover on and it should fit right. Seidio is the only manufacture of cases in my eyes.......
    12-07-08 01:30 PM
    Go with Silicone. I have IS and an OEM Rubber cover and it has changed my life. Seriously though, I would go for the most shock absorbent cover you can find in preparation for that day we all prey never comes when the BB slips out of our hands and finds its way to the pavement.
    12-07-08 01:45 PM
    I'm thinking that a device with the clear skins should still fit most cases. I had a Curve in a silicone case (much thicker than a clear skin type) and that still fit in the regular Seidio clip
    12-07-08 01:51 PM
    FWIW, I went out today and bought the Verizon silicon skin for my storm. It fits perfectly in the case that came with my 8830.
    12-07-08 04:33 PM
    ok billberry your telling me you have the verizon silicone case and the bold leather case? that make sense because i had to do the same thing with my curve and the silicone i used a 8830 ok I'm definitely need to check that out. The side case that blackberry makes look fresh but i need to try it first do they have them in stores yet?
    12-07-08 05:21 PM
    otterbox.com

the best BB protection out there
    12-07-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD