The screen protector is built in and very nice! I did end up using the keyboard protector. I was able to get it tight and it works surprisingly well. I would like to see some pics of the case you are using if that is possible? It sounds really nice.

I really like my defender and as stated above, wish I had just bought that first.
    Sure, I will try and post some pics of the case after I get home from church, or tonight.

Would you be able to post any of the Defender?
    02-14-10 09:16 AM
    I'd definitely like to see pics. Getting hubby 8530 (Spint) for his BD.

On my 8330 I get error meesage when I try to view YouTube on links within this thread -- when I go to m.youtube they view fine. What's with that?

I"ll upgrade to 8530 after I get his.

Looking forward to pics. ThnX

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 09:52 AM
    I have never posted pics on here before. I can certainly try. I will say that it looks exactly like the actual otterbox pics. It will have to be later though, we have valentine's day plans
    02-14-10 10:38 AM
    I've actually given up my iPhone for an 8530. I think I'm gonna go with the commuter because one thing I love about the 8530 is the small, sleek, lightweight form factor.
    I just got the Otterbox commuter last week and love it. I've tried several different cases..skins, seidio innocase, just to name a few.

BTW....the commuter case will fit into a Seidio Innocase holster for the 8330 perfect.

I had the holster in a drawer from when I had my 8330 with the Seidio Innocase and tried it for S#!%s and giggles and Voilia! Perfect fit!

This is the best combination out there in my opinion.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/y...y/IMG00002.jpg
    Last edited by jetboysixx; 02-14-10 at 11:50 AM.
    02-14-10 11:46 AM
    Here are a couple of pics of the case from Best Buy.

I like it but I'm starting to think it won't protect my BB enough while I'm working. One thing I noticed is it does not have the cover over the charging port like the Otterbox Defender. At times it can get very dusty at work.

I think I'm going to order a Otterbox. Where did you order yours from and much was it?

I got my 8330 Otterbox from the Verizon store $50 with 25% off. I looked on the verizon site and could not find one for the 8530.

I need to get one quick if that's what I'm going to do so I will have it for work.

I put it next to the 8330 without a case so it would show how small it is with this case on.
    02-14-10 02:40 PM
    A few more pics.

Much smaller than the 8330 in the Otterbox Defender.
    02-14-10 02:44 PM
    Here are a couple of pics of the case from Best Buy.

I like it but I'm starting to think it won't protect my BB enough while I'm working. One thing I noticed is it does not have the cover over the charging port like the Otterbox Defender. At times it can get very dusty at work.

I think I'm going to order a Otterbox. Where did you order yours from and much was it?

I got my 8330 Otterbox from the Verizon store $50 with 25% off. I looked on the verizon site and could not find one for the 8530.

I need to get one quick if that's what I'm going to do so I will have it for work.

I put it next to the 8330 without a case so it would show how small it is with this case on.
    I ordered my Commuter from Ebay, seller let_me_sell_that_for_you

Highly recommended. I ordered it Friday, it shipped from Washington state that day and it was in my mailbox in Ohio Saturday. Free shipping too!
    02-14-10 07:20 PM
    I have the OtterBox "Impact" case and love it!!! protects and still fits in my pocket....

impact case for 8530, Cell Phones PDAs. Great deals on eBay!

my case was $11.99
    02-14-10 07:30 PM
    I ordered my Commuter from Ebay, seller let_me_sell_that_for_you

Highly recommended. I ordered it Friday, it shipped from Washington state that day and it was in my mailbox in Ohio Saturday. Free shipping too!
    Thanks, they have the Defender for $32.88 free shipping.
    02-14-10 10:23 PM
    Thanks, they have the Defender for $32.88 free shipping.
    That is what I got mine for!! Don't waste anymore money and get the defender!!!! I apologize for no pix. I'm an ***** and I think that my digital camera is on the fritz.
    02-14-10 10:36 PM
    That is what I got mine for!! Don't waste anymore money and get the defender!!!! I apologize for no pix. I'm an ***** and I think that my digital camera is on the fritz.
    No problem on the pics, I looked at it online.

I think I will order it tonight.

I like the case from Best Buy because it's so small, but I need as much protection as I can get because of my work environment.

Hopefully the Defender for the 8530 will not be as big and bulky as the Defender for the 8330.

I didn't mind it when I was working, it's when I'm not working that I didn't like such a bulky case on my belt. I have a leather pouch also but it's not always worth the hassle of changing it.
    02-14-10 11:15 PM
    Otterbox Defender has been ordered.

Best Buy's case will be returned.
    02-14-10 11:44 PM
    Otterbox Defender has been ordered.

Best Buy's case will be returned.
    Cool. The defender for that 8530 is bigger than the best buy case but not as big as the defender for the 8330. I cannot brag enough about mine!
    02-15-10 09:15 AM
    Cool. The defender for that 8530 is bigger than the best buy case but not as big as the defender for the 8330. I cannot brag enough about mine!
    Outstanding review and thanks to all that posted pics. I will be ordering mine in the very near future thanks to all of your advice and comments.
    02-15-10 09:08 PM
    Outstanding review and thanks to all that posted pics. I will be ordering mine in the very near future thanks to all of your advice and comments.
    You will love it!
    02-15-10 09:35 PM
    We received an email from the co. that we ordered the Otterbox from saying they were out of stock and they would be refunding our $.

So, my sweet wife found a coupon and ordered it from Otterbox $44 with free shipping.
    02-18-10 12:09 AM
    We received an email from the co. that we ordered the Otterbox from saying they were out of stock and they would be refunding our $.

So, my sweet wife found a coupon and ordered it from Otterbox $44 with free shipping.
    Sweet deal!
    02-18-10 07:21 AM
    35 free shipping and it will be here tomorrow. cant wait to get this case im not a small guy and my hands are not small i have little to no trouble using the key board we will see how it is with the membrance for the keys
    02-18-10 06:32 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD