I was wondering if anyone knew if the Doctor Who Ringtones and stuff the BBC put out when they restarted the new series was available anywhere a US fan could get them. Heck I would love to see a THeme for it but I am a newbie and not sure how to go about making my own.

Thanks in advance
    JP
    08-24-07 10:14 PM
    For sounds, go to the page below & scroll down. You'll find sound files/snippets from the episodes. I just clicked on one and it gave me the option to play or save. Once you've got some saved for ring tone, message alerts, etc. Go back to profiles,
    Advanced, and create your own by changing to doc sounds. The pictures link t at the top of the same page will leads you to mobile wallpaper which looks great on mine!

Bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-10-07 08:15 AM
    I just got a pearl 8130 and when I visited the BBC site, I was able to play, and save, the sounds and pics to my BB from the doctor who page. I then made a new sound profile on my phone with the saved files. Now my new messages are announce with EXTERMINATE! Dalek wallpaper and more for mobile phones are avail on the pictures page.

Good luck!

11-10-07 02:40 PM
    I love Dr. Who! I wish i had the new season to watch. I don't think it will be back though. =(
    12-15-07 09:40 AM
    New episode on the TV in the UK for Christmas day, Staring Kylie Minogue on the Titanic.
    12-22-07 05:57 PM
    I love Dr. Who! I wish i had the new season to watch. I don't think it will be back though. =(
    I'd be amazed and devastated if it didn't come back. It's been going since the early 1960s.

I'd just about given up on finding ringtones from it so I'm delighted I ran across this thread.
    12-23-07 04:28 PM
    [off topic]I'll record it and stick it on a file share site if someone wants it.[/off topic]
    12-24-07 08:42 PM
    I'd LOVE to have the TARDIS sound, going to have to look harder for it I guess.
    12-20-08 09:41 PM
    You can download sounds and videos directly to your BlackBerry by pointing it to
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/tv/drwho/

12-23-08 08:02 AM
    Thanks! I e Dr.who

12-27-08 03:14 PM
    Man I got some good tones from there
    12-27-08 03:36 PM
    Maybe you could try these ringtones ? Not too sure if they work on a blackberry though?
    12-29-08 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD