I've had a few Seidio Spring Clip holsters for BBerry and other phones before and really love them. I recently picked up a "Spring Lock" Holster for my new Bold 9650. It is basically the same as the other holsters I've had from Seidio except that this one has a lock on the clip. For those who have the lock holsters, do you keep it unlocked or keep it in the locked position, or only lock it certain times? Thanks!
    08-02-10 11:46 PM
    I got mine to use with my 9630 and now my 9650 and I lock it. I take the local Metro system and it can get crowded and the seats have arms, and since I got this holster to use also with the 2600mAh extended battery it hasn't fallen down on the ground since.

DJ
    08-03-10 09:06 AM
    I never locked or needed to lock it on my 8330. If I get the combo for my 9650, I doubt I'll ever lock it either.

Seidio's holsters are the main reason I'm so attached to Seidio's cases. Too bad they're so expensive (and seemingly dropping in quality).
    08-04-10 07:34 PM
    I know this is a little on/off topic but here goes: I have just tried the Blackberry Desktop Charging Pod with the Seidio Inno 2600mAh extended battery and it works as is expected/supposed to.

DJ
    08-05-10 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD