View Poll Results: How often do you change your theme and/or wallpaper?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I change it as often as I change my underwear

15 28.85%
  • I switch between a few that I love to "mix it up"

25 48.08%
  • Change it? Why would I want to do such a thing?!

12 23.08%
    I stick with the one I prefer, don't have a lot of time to seek out better replacement
    02-04-09 08:44 AM
    Very rarely. Unless a new theme blows me away, I just keep the one I have.
    02-04-09 08:45 AM
    Some might fall under... "I change it more than I do my underwear"

I don't see an option for me... most suck and I'm too busy to make one. I finally found one; h7, good theme and I'm sticking to it.
    02-04-09 08:48 AM
    I change my theme so many times a day,
    02-04-09 08:51 AM
    I've been using this OutsideN theme that Tito created (go to pimpmyberry.com to check it out) and I've been changing the wallpaper on it to give it a different look.
    02-04-09 09:01 AM
    I change wallpapers alot, themes not so often
    02-04-09 09:04 AM
    I really really really like my theme. It's the iPrecision theme from PimpMyBerry.com But the wallpaper is a WHOLE nother story. I change between my Miley pics constantly, and making wallpapers for this thing is a ****! I always utilize them so that Miley's face is not covered up by the HUGE top bar, that is one thing I don't really like about my new berry, and all the themes seem to share a top bar thats so big. So often there is a banner on top that says miley accross it jsut to add space. Kindof annoying. OK, now im just ranting! Sorry!
    02-04-09 12:25 PM
    I change my themes and wallpapers constantly, if I really like it I'll keep it on for a few days max - hardly ever longer than that.
    02-04-09 01:27 PM
    Usually every few days I cycle through a bunch of wallpapers I have stored
    02-04-09 01:45 PM
    I'm using a blank theme and changing the wallpaper constantly. I have some pictures of my dogs and other cute animal pictures I downloaded. When I'm having a bad day at work, (all the time lately), I just pull out my phone and look at a picture of my dog when she was only a couple months old and it makes me smile again.
    02-04-09 02:11 PM
    I change wallpapers fairly often, but I stick with my trusty L theme most of the time. I have been running the iberry vibe L from Free Blackberry Themes and Premium Themes Really like that one as well, but like the iphone it does not show the date on the home screen.
    02-04-09 02:18 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD