I have the Incipio Feather and screen protector.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 06:05 AM
    +1 for the otterbox commuter case. It gives my bold just enough protection without making it too bulky. It looks pretty good also.

05-11-10 06:51 AM
    otterbox commuter. Love the protecting it provides and it's not overly bulky either. Coupled with the 9000 oem holster I find all my needs are met.
    05-11-10 08:23 AM
    I use a case that I got from a T-Mobile store. It was around 20 bucks. It covers the whole phone. Because of the keyboard going out to pretty much the edge of the device, I have trouble typing on it.
    I LOVE the pouch. But on my 8900 the chrome wore off after a few months of use. What to do What to do?!
    05-11-10 09:06 AM
    The only thing lacking in both these cases is that the track pads are fully exposed. The need to add a protective membrane so the phone is fully sealed . Because all though the phones might be somewhat covered once in their holsters ,if its been raining out or for any other reason your holster has gotten wet .you have to be careful when pulling the phone out from it as some drops of water could transfer onto the track pad .
    05-11-10 10:04 AM
    I have the Incipio Feather and screen protector.

Ditto; just got one off eBay this week. I've avoided cases since last year when I bought my 9700...but I finally gave in. I'm a big fan of this case. Especially the soft-touch material.
    05-11-10 10:45 AM
    currently using the bright pink incipio feather case
    05-11-10 11:12 AM
    I use the case that my 9700 came with. I only use it at work. Last thing I need is it to fall out of my pocket and into the water. Away from work I don't use a case at all. Too pretty to be hidden in a case to me.
    05-11-10 11:42 AM
    I prefer my phone naked. I do my damndest to not drop it.
    05-11-10 12:11 PM
    not really a case but invisibleshield
    05-11-10 12:13 PM
    I have the OtterBox Commuter Case on My 9700
    05-11-10 12:24 PM
    bse on the screen and Black Seidio Innocase Snap (well it's in the mail)
    I'm on my way to a similar setup. I've received my order from BestSkinsEver, but haven't applied yet.

I strongly considered the Incipio Silicryllic based on Pilsbury's recommendation, but ended up going with the black Seidio Innocase II. (Not the Snap or 360)
    Both of these and the Case-Mate Smooth were what I had in mind, but the dealbreakers were:
    -my bro has a Seidio on his iPhone, so I've felt the texture on that one first-hand (no stores in Vancouver sell Seidio or Incipio for BB)
    -Seidio makes its own holster with a sleeper magnet for use with the Innocase, and I use a belt holster
    -wife wanted the pink Seidio for hers!

I wish the Seidio went up the beveled sides of the top buttons, but just a small detail.

05-11-10 02:19 PM
    i use a hard 2 piece case and the oem holster that came with my phone
    05-11-10 03:45 PM
    i'm using innocase II and a case-mate hybrid i switch cases maybe twice a month
    05-11-10 04:05 PM
    Otterbox defender, which I regret save for the fact that it is pretty good protection for the keyboard. Otherwise it's already falling apart, clip has broken, etc. Collects lint. I can't recommend them anymore, and this one is barely four months old.
    05-11-10 04:09 PM
    I'm thinking of purchasing the defender and then finding a sturdy plastic film I could adhere to Its inside so that everything including the track pad is covered.

05-11-10 04:26 PM
    I have 2 Epik Resin cases.. I have tried other cases, but these turned out to be the best so far.

05-11-10 05:07 PM
    Body Glove all the way..love their cases
    05-11-10 05:47 PM
    I might take a look at that new case that is on the homepage

05-11-10 05:53 PM
    i have the otterbox commuter. it works great and protects the phone without overbulking it. the screen protector that comes with it is top notch too. ive had it on for several months now and it still looks good.
    05-11-10 09:08 PM
    Case Mate Barely There.
    Generic two piece snap case.
    Anything other than that bulky OtterBox
    I notice the Case Mate Barely There has no hole for the speaker.

Don't you get much lower volume as a result?
    05-11-10 09:13 PM
    I use the Sena Ultra Slim case. It's like a sleeve with the sleep function. Well worth it imo.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : BlackBerry-Bold 9700-UltraSlim
    I like this but it covers the speaker and LED! How can you tell if the light is blinking?
    05-11-10 09:16 PM
    Not mine, but very nice

I use a plain Seido innocase which is pretty nice.
    05-11-10 09:25 PM
    I notice the Case Mate Barely There has no hole for the speaker.

Don't you get much lower volume as a result?
    No. The volume is perfectly fine, although I must admit that I never use
    my BB as a multimedia player. I loaded a few songs just to test it.
    05-11-10 09:27 PM
    just out of curiosity, as posted a page or so earlier i use the sena ultra slim case.

has anyone come across a case (preferably similar to the barely there but any ideas would be greatly appreciated) that will accomodate the OEM charging pod. I am interested in a case, not a pouch.

thanks!!!
    05-11-10 11:09 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD