I got great tips from you CB users on how to put movies on my phone. A couple have said to download a program to convert them. But I have a question. I used DM6 to search video's on my PC to load onto my phone after I downloaded "RED" from MEGAUPLOAD. And it converted the video on its own to load on my phone. Is this a new thing for DM6 to do?

After it copied the movie to my phone, it played flawlessly and was quite impressed in the quality of the video.

Another question I have is. I was gonna buy a new stereo for my Jeep and was looking at the new technology available in head units. And a friend told me that I can stream movies from my phone via bluetooth to the video display? Now if this is true. I will be in the market for this type of head unit. Any recommendations in stereo's to buy that are affordable?

Thanks for any input or comments you all have. I will take all into consideration.
    12-20-10 06:27 PM
    Another question I have is. I seen a post somewhere that you are able to copy a DVD to your phone. Anyone tell me how this is done?
    12-20-10 06:29 PM
    Oh, i have't used it yet, i don't know ablut that!
    06-22-11 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD