So since they both make similar looking and feeling clear and rubberized cases, and I've seen and installed my phone in each and can't see much difference... what is the $20 difference between the $24 Seidio and $4 Daydeal hard cases???
    06-14-08 08:03 PM
    seidio is a way much better case in my opine. and their customer support has been top notch! normally things that are too good to be true with price are.
    06-14-08 11:59 PM
    seidio is a way much better case in my opine. and their customer support has been top notch! normally things that are too good to be true with price are.
    How are they better?? My kids each have a Centro... my daughter's has a clear Seidio case and son's has a green Daydeal case... they look the same, work the same, and the only one that has fallen apart when the phone fell was my daughter's clear Seidio.

The very first Daydeal case had a small defect after it was used a couple of weeks and they sent another free one immediately, so my experience with Daydeal customer service has been very good as well.

Still wondering what the $20 difference is!!
    06-15-08 12:02 AM
    well if you cant see a difference, then nothing anyone here says is gonna change your mind. just buy the cheaper one and be happy.
    06-15-08 12:04 AM
    I use the Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard black case and I love it. It's worth it for the $30. It's really good protection and has a great feel. I have dropped my phone several times since I got it (I have no clue why) and the case has not cracked, scratched, or any other damage done to the case or my blackberry.
    06-15-08 12:04 AM
    well if you cant see a difference, then nothing anyone here says is gonna change your mind. just buy the cheaper one and be happy.
    If I can't see the difference then nothing is going to change my mind?? Just buy the cheaper one??

Sorry if you're offended by my questions, but I'm looking for something about WHY seidio is better
    Last edited by irondad; 06-15-08 at 12:24 AM.
    06-15-08 12:07 AM
    So where can we get this daydeal deal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 12:26 AM
    So where can we get this daydeal deal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here:

eBay Seller: daydeal.com: curve, Cell Phone PDA Accessories, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com

and here:

eBay Seller: westongue: curve, Cell Phone PDA Accessories, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com

Westongue and Daydeal are the same thing.
    06-15-08 12:28 AM
    If I can't see the difference then nothing is going to change my mind?? Just buy the cheaper one??

Sorry if you're offended by my questions, but I'm looking for something about WHY seidio is better
    no i'm not offended. sorry sometimes forum talking can sound rougher than its meant. i was just saying that if you've got both cases in front of you, and you cant tell a difference, i doubt anything we say will affect what you already think by seeing them up close. i look at it kinda like buying a generic brand, it does the same thing, and is probably from the same company, it just always seems a little different to me. and, seidio has personally treated me very well.

ok i just checked the links you gave. those holsters are definetly different than the seidio. if you look on the back, its got a cut out for the little clip thingy that goes on your belt. i've had nothing but bad luck with those with every phone i've ever had. seidio does not make those i dont beleive, but they offer a much better clip holster which is much more secure than what is offered on that ebay site. i had one of the ones like that on my old razr and was not happy with it at all. it also had the "rubbery" feel to it, and it started to peel off after a week of use. now that i'm seeing the ones you are comparing i can tell you that to me, the seidio is built better. the plastic feels thicker, and the rubbery stuff does not appear to peel at all.
    Last edited by Cobra302; 06-15-08 at 12:51 AM.
    06-15-08 12:46 AM
    I've used daydeal.com for years, and have generally been happy with their products and services.
    06-15-08 12:52 AM
    I used to buy from daydeal all the time! Till I found Seidio! My Berry only gets the best! Nothing wrong with daydeal I just think seidio is a better company and has better cases!
    06-15-08 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD