i am trying to get the red BB branded skin but i am seeing many different color variations ... dark to light red... which one is it .. the blackberry site has one red skin and they call it merlot ... which to me is a darker red ... but in the picks it looks brighter...

also check these out :
    Blackberry Tour 9630 OEM Red Skin Case Verizon Sprint - eBay (item 280372751746 end time Jul-23-09 06:54:41 PDT)
    --> bright red

OEM Blackberry DARK RED Silicone Skin Case Tour 9630 - eBay (item 350222747697 end time Aug-05-09 10:46:22 PDT)
    --> looks purple

OEM Blackberry DARK RED Silicone Skin Case TOUR 9630 - eBay (item 180380415622 end time Aug-08-09 18:02:06 PDT)
    -> dark red

i am guessing that this is the best way to judge .. from the blackberry site itself..
    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail
    Last edited by ToNeBerry24; 07-17-09 at 09:22 AM.
    07-17-09 09:20 AM
    we were thinking alike

is it impossible to take out of your pocket since its silicone?
    07-17-09 10:28 AM
    It's not difficult at all. It feels just like the material the battery door is made of, unlike OEM skin cases for the Curve and Bold which was sticky rubbery feeling.
    07-17-09 10:37 AM
    so does the red one collect alot of pocket lint and fuzz?
    07-17-09 10:42 AM
    just put a new Bodyguardz full phone protector skins on my new Tour last night. by far the best product i have ever used! took about 35 minutes to install. way better than a rubber skin that stretches over time and attracts pocket lint....and none of the bulkiness you'd have to put up with from an otterbox style case.

BodyGuardz - Scratch-Proof Transparent Protective Skins for BlackBerry Tour 9630 | Skins, Covers, Screen Protectors, Cases, Shields | Full Body and Screen Protection
    07-17-09 11:05 AM
    I don't carry it in my pocket, I usually have in my hand or my pocket book...but I did try to put it in the holster with the rubber on it, it will be a struggle doin so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 11:34 AM
    so does the red one collect alot of pocket lint and fuzz?
    Guys, a pocket is not a good place to keep your BB.

As noted, lint is not good for your BB. In addition, especially now, during the hot summer months, heat and humidity (sweat) can also mess up your phone.
    07-17-09 11:34 AM
    Guys, a pocket is not a good place to keep your BB.

As noted, lint is not good for your BB. In addition, especially now, during the hot summer months, heat and humidity (sweat) can also mess up your phone.
    i used to have a black silicone case for my voyager and it attracted lint out of the pocket. that's why i ask.

i put my tour in my pocket once already and got lint between some of the keys and trackball. never again.
    07-17-09 11:42 AM
    Innocase 360 is my only hope for keeping my phone in my pocket then huh?

I've been considering a phantomskinz full phone skin, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to take off if I change my mind or dislike it. Plus, not sure if it would leave gunk everywhere.
    07-17-09 12:49 PM
    Innocase 360 is my only hope for keeping my phone in my pocket then huh?

I've been considering a phantomskinz full phone skin, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to take off if I change my mind or dislike it. Plus, not sure if it would leave gunk everywhere.
    Ehh I run the BB branded skin in my pocket...maybe it's just because it's new, but it isn't as tacky as the previous ones I've had.

And you can take Phantomskinz or the like off easy enough. If there is any residue left after you peel it off, it will just wipe off with your finger. BSE, Bodyguardz, etc...all did that with me and the minute bits left in the corners (on the edges of the skin) came right off. The main areas won't leave anything behind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 12:57 PM
    we were thinking alike

Nice LV Bag in the background
    Still really wish there was a way to combine my BB and LV monogram
    07-17-09 01:24 PM
    Received this (slightly thicker than standard) skin today, it is a must have IMO

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=crrV81SZ
    07-17-09 01:29 PM
    Received this (slightly thicker than standard) skin today, it is a must have IMO

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=crrV81SZ
    silicone or rubberized? the website isnt very clear
    07-17-09 01:31 PM
    silicone or rubberized? the website isnt very clear

The packaging says silicone
    07-17-09 01:45 PM
    Thanx I almost like my phone more than my bags..
    07-17-09 01:46 PM
    Thanx I almost like my phone more than my bags.....wait i think i do like my phone more than my bag
    07-17-09 01:47 PM
    i put a phantom skinz on mine. it seems to be just fine
    07-17-09 01:54 PM
    i put a phantom skinz on mine. it seems to be just fine
    i those skins too
    07-17-09 02:44 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD