This is what my Pearl looked like with a DecalGirl wood-look skin -
    06-23-08 04:26 PM
    I looooove them!! I have ordered from them 3 times for me and my friends and family. They are nice because they protect the phone without adding any extra bulk or weight. I would recommend them to anyone, not to mention how cute they are.
    06-23-08 04:34 PM
    I'm having a hard time choosing here! I have the red Curve, so I want to make sure whatever I get isn't going to clash something awful. So much easier to choose if I had the titanium.

Update: I ended up getting the Zen. If that doesn't work with the red Curve, I don't know what will. Can't wait to get it!
    Last edited by Mich321; 06-23-08 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Updated
    06-23-08 04:36 PM
    does anyone have a photo of their bb with a mygelskin? i'd really like to see how it looks - does it provide any kind of protection against dropping the bb?
    thanks!
    06-23-08 07:01 PM
    does anyone have a photo of their bb with a mygelskin? i'd really like to see how it looks - does it provide any kind of protection against dropping the bb?
    thanks!
    As soon as mine arrives, you'll see pics. Hopefully soon.
    06-23-08 07:33 PM
    i looked at that wood skin last night chaz thinking of getting it
    its very tastefull classy so has any one tried an Otterbox
    case for pearl or curve? it looks pretty tough but costly
    06-23-08 07:39 PM
    mich the zen looks great i think it will go really well with your red curve im going to be getting the red curve when it comes out with sprint so im going to have to get a new skin lol
    06-23-08 07:46 PM
    mich the zen looks great i think it will go really well with your red curve im going to be getting the red curve when it comes out with sprint so im going to have to get a new skin lol
    I got my skin today and it looks S.W.E.E.T.! Still waiting for my matching wallpaper in my email box though.

Thanks for the tip on the skins!
    06-26-08 11:31 AM
    oh cool please post pics when you get it.. also my wallpaper code came with my skin it didnt come thru my email it was on the plastic that the skin came in
    06-26-08 11:51 AM
    has anyone tried removing these skins? do you know if they leave a sticky residue if you leave them on for an extended period of time? (i'm just wondering if it will void my warranty to put one on!)
    06-29-08 03:43 AM
    i removed mine a couple of times and no residue there awsome i love mine a nice way of protecting your berry from getting scratched
    06-29-08 06:43 AM
    great to know, thanks! now i just have to pick one... lol
    06-29-08 08:11 PM
    thanks!
    Here's my Curve with a Gelskin on.

I wanted to take a better pic (no flash) but battery died in the cam.

06-30-08 01:03 PM
    Here's my Curve with a Gelskin on.

I wanted to take a better pic (no flash) but battery died in the cam.

Wonder how easy those are to take off and if they leave anything behind.
    Last edited by Gavihn; 07-24-08 at 09:32 PM.
    07-24-08 09:29 PM
    Anybody have a promo code for MYGELSKIN.com
    I think I like the idea of the thinker skin... but I love the matching wallpaper from decalgirl.
    Do you think the decalgirl skin would fit if I used one of those clear slim fit hard cases on my Curve?
    08-12-08 09:29 AM
    Just ordered a skin from decalgirl today...! can't wait till it gets here!!! Will post pix...
    08-13-08 12:16 AM
    I have dealt with her for customizing 360's and XBOX v1 and she does a great job. I use to own a Console Gaming Cafe and Decal Girl was one of my vendors. If you ever have a problem they are very easy to get on the phone and they always find a solution to make ya happy. Highly recommend!!!!!!
    08-13-08 09:16 AM
    They look really nice.....I just ordered one...I'll let you know what I think
    08-13-08 12:50 PM
    Why would anyone put that on their Berry? It looks tacky and reminds me of something teens with Sidekicks would do, haha.
    TO EACH IS THEIR OWN!!!.....PERSONALLY I LOVE THEM!
    08-13-08 11:32 PM
    I have this one on my phone now and I LOVE it... Until I get my painted housing that is.

(Not my actual phone.)
    09-02-08 02:57 AM
    Help..has anyone had trouble downloading the wallpaper. I got the skins and I absolutely love them but the wallpaper wouldnt load. I have the Curve on the Sprint network.
    09-05-08 10:47 PM
    I just got TWO skins and found its pretty easy to apply, even for an OCD person like me who wanted it perfect. I also have a hard clear case for my phone tho, so I would suspect the decal lasts me a looong time- but since its cheap and incase I'm wrong, I have a back up!!! fast delivery and nice looking on!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 11:22 PM
    Help..has anyone had trouble downloading the wallpaper. I got the skins and I absolutely love them but the wallpaper wouldnt load. I have the Curve on the Sprint network.
    Yes!!! Me too! Thought it was just me! And I have tmo! I dunno. I don't understand. But I'm gonna call em and ask and get them to fix it cuz I want my wallpapers!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 11:24 PM
    Figured out a work around...download the wallpaper to your laptop. Then transfer to BBeery Media Card via the Mass Media transfer as a picture in your media folder. Then save as screen homepage. Worked for me. Now I am in Decal girl heaven. Hope it works for you too.
    09-06-08 12:37 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD