Hey folks, mostly will use BBM Music on wifi, but let's say I'm on the road and want to listen, can anyone tell me how much data a five minute song would use for example? I really don't want to get bill shock!

Thanks!
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    11-05-11 06:05 AM
    Wow, don't laugh but I didn't know I could do that through BBM Music. Loving it even more now!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing it right now, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-05-11 08:35 AM
    Very cool!!
    11-05-11 09:14 AM
    I can store my buddy's songs on my media card too. When my wife comes back from a business trip I'm gonna blow the doors off her expensive itunes!!! LOL
    11-05-11 09:54 AM
    FlyCast will do the same thing. Listen online or whatever you have on your media card. BBM doesn't impress me though.

Haha big push on for Flycast kellyjdrummer? this is the second thread I've seen this comment on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 06:13 PM
    OK, but out of curiosity, I would still love to have an answer to the original question.

Pre-emptive data-saving techniques aside, I'm probably going to want to stream a song here and there without WiFi, and would like to know roughly what the damage is...even if it isn't substantial.

I just like to know
    11-15-11 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD