I didn't see this addressed anywhere, but I am new here so if I am repeating I apologize in advance. Anyway my questions are, has anyone used a skinit.com skin on their Storm (or any other phone for that matter)? How did it turn out? Does it offer any protection for the phone, or is it just for show? And finally, if it doesn't protect, would you use Ghost Armor under or over this skin?
    Thanks for all of your posts, almost every question I've ever even thought of was already asked and answered somewhere here.
    12-02-08 10:26 AM
    it probably would offer some protection, but i dont see them offering anything for the Storm
    12-02-08 10:32 AM
    I checked last week and there was nothing. THEN somebody told me that skinit had a 50% off sale for black monday, I checked, and there was the storm. So I picked one I liked (because for 1/2 price, if I didn't like it, no big deal) BUT the sale was from 12-4 ONLY, ARGHHH. So, being the cheapskate that I am, I decided if I had to pay full price, I want to get other's feedback first.
    12-02-08 10:38 AM
    nvm, i found it. I'd like to see it installed before i thought about ordering it.
    12-02-08 10:48 AM
    Me too. Anyone with a skinit skin, I forgot to mention...I'd also LOVE pics.
    12-02-08 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD