Hey! I, as some of you may know, am a graphic designer. It's what I love doing.

I've done my fair share of free graphics over the years.. and even here at crackberry..

But! I would like to offer to anyone, a really cheap service. I will design you your own wallpaper for your blackberry!... You decide what you want in your wallpaper, colours, text, logo's, slogans.. whatever you want

I will design it and send it you you as soon as possible (usually within a few days). if you are not happy with the first design, tell me what changes you would like and I will do it with no further costs.

I am offering these unique personalised wallpapers for only 59p (or equivalent to your currency!) I peomise I will not disappoint!

payment is done quickly and securly through paypal. You only have to pay after I have completed it and sent you a watermarked preview. Then, you can pay and the instant i receive the payment, I shall remove the watermark and your wallpaper is yours forever!

please email me at 720chaz@gmail.com if you are interested!

ps. I will also answer any questions, and negotiate via that email address. So please don't be shy to use contact me

I will also answer all the questions I can in this topic.
    03-09-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD